FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
No idea since it was updated by F95 staff, not by me.
When did you last update your game? Was it over a year ago? That would pretty much answer the question lol.
I know I saw the thread pop up in "latest updates" just a few days ago, so that tells me this is likely just the F95 staff getting the year mixed up. I really would prefer not to redo 2021. Honestly, I'd be ok with just skipping 2022, as well, since it seems to have more of the same in store for us. lol

Sylver Games

Evil. Never. Dies!!!!! \m/
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
When did you last update your game? Was it over a year ago? That would pretty much answer the question lol.
I know I saw the thread pop up in "latest updates" just a few days ago, so that tells me this is likely just the F95 staff getting the year mixed up. I really would prefer not to redo 2021. Honestly, I'd be ok with just skipping 2022, as well, since it seems to have more of the same in store for us. lol
The game was meant to be updated on January 16th, 2022 as the dev told us through his Discord server, but [0.5] update was leaked on January, 9th, 2022.

Apparently, F95 staff mixed up the year.

Golomolo

Jan 1, 2022
I like the game. I just hope the updates would come quicker as the game still seems to be in its initial stages.

Reactions: fiuojui

Deleted member 4078084

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2021
Original Patreon post: Primal Desires [0.5.5-rough-b] (PUBLIC RELEASE)

Hi, mates!

Here you have the 0.5.5 update!

Note: for advertising reasons, this public version of the game is being released today, February 6, instead of tomorrow, February 7.

What's new?:
  • 336 new images!
  • 6 new animations!
  • +1500 new lines code!
  • New 'gallery' menu!
  • Complete spanish translation!
Enjoy!

LINKS:

- -

P.S.: For those of you interested in the option to dye our protag hair, here you have the [0.5.5-rough] version (NOTE: this one is not gonna be continued, the cannon one is the content of the [0.5.5-rough-b] update).

LINKS [0.5.5-rough]:

- -

rpgfan4life

Jul 3, 2020
We are updating once a month! There're not many games that are updated at the rate we are updating, to be honest.
Nice thank you, still waiting for the best time to try this out! Please no judgement but can you please add optional shameless urination (and more) contents in this?

By the way if my personal taste is to be judged I'd already judge all the NTR stuff going on lol (don't worry no offense)

Hush16

Jul 24, 2017
Seems to be a whole lot of missing images in this update (starting with "day5waitress42layeredbis" and following, in the bar scene).

Reactions: Eucanuba

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
What are you talking about? I played it without having any error.
I'm playing right now and all the pics of the MC are greyed out when she is in her uniform at the pub.
It is Walkthrough mod made by Joker that has broken the images. In pure version of game it works fine.

Joker has uploaded old version of game/scripts/script/layeredimages.rpy

4.40 star(s) 22 Votes