Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Primal Desires [v0.8 Final] [Naykid]

COMPRESSED

SIZE: ~ 516 MB

PC: - - -
MAC: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Primal Desires [v0.8 Final] [Naykid]

ANDROID: - - -

The Android version is not official.

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
mmmh, 0.8 still ends at the same point than the version before did. I had not one new scene after loading the last save I did......

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
On his patreon dev said that in the next version there will be a new scene with futa.
Well there will be Futa in the future as the character has already been introduced and you can see pics of her on the MCs phone if you agree to look at them, don't know if you need a certain level of 'points' to access the pics or not, I didn't realise at first that I had the cheat mode on so I was getting to see everything.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
No, there is a trans character.
Futa is not a trans character, so sorry for people who were interested in that.
Futa is a female with a dick, not a man turned in to a girl with a dick.
There is a clear difference there. A futa was always a female never a man at any point in their life.
No surgery, no hormone therapy blockers or anything.
A trans character would have to have been at least born as a man. (yes that's how it works)
The tags are not interchangeable. They are incorrectly clumped together.
I have no issues with either though. I'm not arguing for or against trans people here. It's just semantics.

Y2k94

Jan 16, 2019
Futa is not a trans character, so sorry for people who were interested in that.
Futa is a female with a dick, not a man turned in to a girl with a dick.
There is a clear difference there. A futa was always a female never a man at any point in their life.
No surgery, no hormone therapy blockers or anything.
A trans character would have to have been at least born as a man. (yes that's how it works)
The tags are not interchangeable. They are incorrectly clumped together.
I have no issues with either though. I'm not arguing for or against trans people here. It's just semantics.
well, considering that the character doesn't know anything about her and you cant see a pussy on these pics it's still not clear if shes trans or futa

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
well, considering that the character doesn't know anything about her and you cant see a pussy on these pics it's still not clear if shes trans or futa
the dev has already made that clear, so no, it's clear.
Dev said Futa so it's a futa. If the dev wants to change their mind that's fine. But until then it's futa, which is different to trans.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I get the feeling from the characters interactions with each other that she is Futa and not Trans, but hey, I could be wrong.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Just my 2 cents or whatever.
In the beginning, i wasn't really sure about the art. I am still not sure but i have to say its a pretty good story.
Lewdness included.
Of course i went full lewd and it develops quite nicely.
Have to try the other route. I am not sure if there is not sex or maybe romance. All in all it looks pretty good.

Reactions: fortuna95

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
After playing this game for the first time it's great, art is good - nothing special, but it doesn't have to be, it does the job and more - story is good, overall flow/progression and corruption is where this game excel, where in most games of this type you are "stuck" at some small stuff (flash boobs here, get groped there) for a really long time and MC takes forever to overcome her moral dilemas, here it's nice and smooth based on the choices, instead of grind or some arbitrary reason.

The only issue I have is the amount of content, but it's just the question of time i guess.

For anyone enjoying this game i would recommend checking out SlutEd, it's good.

I would happily flirt with everyone except Bob
Poor Bob.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
fortuna95 thanks.
Es ist so heiss.

After playing, i have to say that it is a real nice game.
After the lewd route, i got what i wanted. It delivered on the promise of some sex for the MC. I think i am excited to see where the story will have her go.
I am happy that i played it. Just by the art, i would not have, but the tags had me try it. I did not regret it. At least i did arrive to this art style and happy that i did. Though i think that is the furthest i probably go.
I am writing out of my perspective as someone who just discovered it. So i did not had to wait for months for the sex.

• Hey there
Reactions: fortuna95

Kheram

Sep 4, 2020
Did developer just changed his name to 'Deleted member' or is he really deleted?

I mean on this site...
Pick any you want.

Sadly there was a talking with proofs about dev trying to manipulate polls and creating multiple accounts.
Starting to work on a new game without finishing previous, pretending being sick/having RL problems/etc and continue to getting patreon support/milking.

Reactions: Lara Snow

raganrok246

Feb 5, 2020
Did developer just changed his name to 'Deleted member' or is he really deleted?

I mean on this site...
It's in the OP of this thread:

This creator (Naykid/Sylver Games) has been found to manipulate game ratings through the use of alt accounts on multiple occasions. For transparency and awareness purposes, we are making this publicly known and monitoring any affiliated threads.

4.40 star(s) 22 Votes