MezzoKoto

Mar 25, 2019
I'm finding it hilarious every time she gets naked every guy there goes OMG she got naked lol case In point a criminal boss at a bar does that and has a convo about anal sex naked

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Primal Desires [v0.9 Final] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 901 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 702 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 685 MB: -

Primal Desires [v0.9 Final] Walkthrough Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Pick any you want.

Sadly there was a talking with proofs about dev trying to manipulate polls and creating multiple accounts.
Starting to work on a new game without finishing previous, pretending being sick/having RL problems/etc and continue to getting patreon support/milking.
that's a shame, this game was actually good too, hopefully it won't suffer for it.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
1656059999864.png
Honestly confused by this question. It seems like the conditions are on the less erotic/interesting path?

ogKimra

Nov 13, 2021
There is a text error in the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
challenge. She read the message about getting one point and 25$ and next she is excited about 1st place and 100$
I didn't receive any challenge like that, the last one I did was free the boobs...
And My game says that this update is finished.. she was about to go to shopping with landlady

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
I didn't receive any challenge like that, the last one I did was free the boobs...
And My game says that this update is finished.. she was about to go to shopping with landlady
Then this is another text error - it's the challenge to show the boobs and she gets the message the morning before the landlady asks for shopping.

4.40 star(s) 22 Votes