LustfulPath

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2023
banner_2.png

Overview:
Alex, an ordinary office clerk, finds himself in the world of his favorite game. But his path is unlike that of heroes from fantastical tales. He realizes he doesn't possess any superpowers, yet the harsh medieval world forces him to face hardships. However, there are perks to his seemingly insignificant existence - he is popular among the local girls, a fact he constantly takes advantage of. In this new world, he must unravel why and how he ended up here. Additionally, he must make a decision: whether he wants to restore balance or disrupt it even further.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-19
Release Date: 2023-07-19
Developer: LustfulPath - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.03
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

vanessa_1.png vanessa_dream.png sally_first_meeting.png vanessa_greeting.jpg

Last edited:

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Requested by, LustfulPath

plz submit to the Developers Badge, make a ticket here, And good Luck on your game Dev! ;)

Reactions: LustfulPath

Krummeiche

Jul 10, 2019
AI CG - this is something I have not seen before. Have to admit, it is quite nice - although the neck of the guy in one preview does not look healthy. I will take this on my watch list until more content is available. Thanks and good luck!

Reactions: LustfulPath

Slamjax

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2023
AI CG - this is something I have not seen before. Have to admit, it is quite nice - although the neck of the guy in one preview does not look healthy. I will take this on my watch list until more content is available. Thanks and good luck!
People say that AI CG all looks the same, but the truth is as it gets better, it will probably be an important part of the future of adult gaming. Right now, DAZ is a very common part of the landscape and many games look very similar, but no one complains about them. In fact, people expect DAZ to more or less be the standard. I think AI CG's time will also come (eventually).

The problem will be when they get churned out en masse with AI scripts and AI game design, then it will take longer for the genuinely good games with good human input to complement the AI to rise to the attention of players.

Krummeiche

Jul 10, 2019
People say that AI CG all looks the same, but the truth is as it gets better, it will probably be an important part of the future of adult gaming. Right now, DAZ is a very common part of the landscape and many games look very similar, but no one complains about them. In fact, people expect DAZ to more or less be the standard. I think AI CG's time will also come.
Yeah, I guess that makes sense. And if it helps creating content, I won't complain.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
People say that AI CG all looks the same, but the truth is as it gets better, it will probably be an important part of the future of adult gaming. Right now, DAZ is a very common part of the landscape and many games look very similar, but no one complains about them. In fact, people expect DAZ to more or less be the standard. I think AI CG's time will also come (eventually).

The problem will be when they get churned out en masse with AI scripts and AI game design, then it will take longer for the genuinely good games with good human input to complement the AI to rise to the attention of players.
I agree. Sure it all looks and acts similar right now, but I think it's evolution and improvement will be immense in very short order just via the nature of how it is made.