bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Cute girls. Good luck on your project, sadly I'm going to have to pass because of something I see but, the girls look amazing. (y)
I like the way you worded this. I went ahead and used it almost verbatim somewhere else. I'm certain it will be very well received. Thanks for the advice.

• Haha
Reactions: Mourka

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
It's called "scene I'm neither interested nor want to see it" In fact, I'm not even interested in knowing that the scene is happening. I prefer to be completely unaware of the sexual life of the prostitute.
yeah that is a good point.... why do i have to go look for her after i rejected her to advance the story?

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
yeah that is a good point.... why do i have to go look for her after i rejected her to advance the story?
The truth is that I can't think of any reason to be interested in her. Even less to want the MC to have a sex scene with her, and even less to watch a sex scene of her with a guy other than the MC.

Actually, if you reject her, it's most likely that you don't want to know anything about her.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
what kind of ntr? and is there a lot of ntr content?
From what I just read you see a guy fucking a prostitute, you might not consider it NTR, but I haven't read reference to any other scene that might be. Surely someone who has played the game will be able to give you more information.

Reactions: Aegon76

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
nice quality! all ai/stable diffusion? looks really great. really like the wh0re (sally?) will we see more content with her? please more NTR really liked her (way too short :p) scene with the oldguy! otherwise some refreshing new idea with the parallel universe between "present" and fantasy.

LustfulPath

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2023
nice quality! all ai/stable diffusion? looks really great. really like the wh0re (sally?) will we see more content with her? please more NTR really liked her (way too short :p) scene with the oldguy! otherwise some refreshing new idea with the parallel universe between "present" and fantasy.

Thanks for the feedback! Yes, almost all image generations are initially done in Stable Diffusion and then further refined by us. Initially, we tried using MidJourney for creating backgrounds and characters, but there were issues with quality and style, so we completely switched to Stable Diffusion due to its flexibility.

Regarding Sally - yes, there are plans for minimal adjustments/expansions to the existing sex scenes with her, and we also have plans for new scenes with her in all directions (including NTR).

Reactions: blaqkthespian

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The summary, samples and banner made me come. But I don't know what to think about it yet.

The worldbuilding is correct.
The characters are few and different (but also very similar).
The plot is the usual isekai theme with a twist but we still don't know where it's supposed to lead.
The artistic side is well chosen, outside the bed scene (the second screenshot was already strange but it's worse inside the game).

After an insight of MC's real life, he is transported inside the game he likes so much.
The characters aren't that much interesting. It was annoying IRL. The women are attractive but ugly inside, the MC is too egoistic and the father, who tries to stay in the middle ground, appears to be too directive. It wasn't any better inside the game. The MC and Grace are the same (and also Miranda it seems). Vanesa is wonderful, though too pale/white (and I'm not that much into elves). Sally seems nice but I don't want to be a spy to interact with her.
The sandbox/free roam part is well implemented. The clickable elements are enlighted. The map is well done. The screen play is well thought and explained. The backgrounds are lovely.
The order of events is realistic enough. Though I was always wondering if doing what was asked immediately or not had any repercussion. There are many choices, not sure about their impact outside helping Sally or not.

I think that, with the growth of the game, a quest tab and relationship screen should be implemented.

Thanks for the default name.

Is there reason i have to waste my time with a prostitute since it would be like sticking your dick in a garbage bin.
Yeah, why any LI should interact or have any sexual activity with a garbage bin.

Good continuation.

Reactions: LustfulPath

LustfulPath

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2023
vanessa_greeting.jpg

Update 0.03 is here!
This update was based on the feedback we received, and it adds some new content to the existing scenes.
It's not a major update, in fact, it's smaller than the previous version because we optimized file sizes a bit.
Currently, we are working on revising the story, introducing a couple of new characters, and refining the combat system, inventory, and skills.
We are going through a busy period in our real lives with work and studies, but we try to dedicate our free time to the game, so we hope the wait won't be too long. (We don't want to be the developers who release updates once every six months, if at best.)
We would also like to express our immense gratitude to those who decided to support us by contributing on Itch.io. We didn't expect it, so we were pleasantly surprised.
And a special thanks to our two first and currently only patrons, MASTER and Dantiring!
Story progression will be included in the next major update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LustfulPath Team

Last edited: