LustfulPath

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2023
DEV BLOG #1

vanessa_banner.png

Hey everyone, well, it's time to say a few words after our release - despite the mixed reviews - we're stoked that you're interested in our game! We kept the development a secret from our friends and acquaintances, so now that we can share it with you and them, it's much easier for us.

We've got just two people (Dev D, Dev S) on our team with zero coding knowledge and zero experience in game development, so we were learning as we went along, and we're still learning. So, if any of you could give us feedback on the code or bugs, it would be really helpful.

As for the game's functionality, this release was aimed at showcasing and testing all the available features that we can use in game development, so you can appreciate the quality of the art. Speaking of the art, we strive for maximum quality not only with the help of AI but also by putting a colossal amount of manual processing time into each piece. Generating sketches, retouching, removing unnecessary elements, adding details that AI can't handle, changing emotions, and so on. We even have a separate step in the review process before finalizing the art - the beloved extra hands/fingers/etc.

Overall, we're really satisfied with the community's reaction, it exceeded our expectations in any case. (Shoutout to those who come in with the AI CG tag and say AI sucks - before the release, we analyzed all the games that used AI, and even in truly high-quality games, there are people dissatisfied with the use of AI in game development. Shut down ur PC because it makes ur life easier :) )

Regarding the NTR tag - that's something we weren't prepared for because our game doesn't focus on that tag during development; it's just one of the possible story developments in certain places, but definitely not the main focus. One of our initial goals was to showcase the perks of AI and its use in providing diverse content.

Now, here are the upcoming updates that we'll be working on based on your feedback:

• Disabling NTR branches/scenes in the game.
  • More diverse sex scenes (We're currently working on a scene with Sally, but in the future, we'll learn from our previous mistakes of having too short and monotonous sex scenes).
  • More meticulous image and character processing to make them more lively, realistic, and unique.
  • Continuing the storyline.
  • Add character inventory.
  • More sounds - to enhance the game's atmosphere.
  • Fixing issues with using save files from previous versions.
  • Game optimization (Reducing the game's size).
Thanks for your feedback!

Best regards,
Lustful Path Team

Last edited:

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
I would like to try this game.
Can you make it for win32 with RenPy 2.x ?
Currently it has the following error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
ValueError: unsupported pickle protocol: 5

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 382, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "renpy/loader.py", line 244, in index_archives
index = handler.read_index(f)
File "renpy/loader.py", line 129, in read_index
index = loads(zlib.decompress(infile.read()))
ValueError: unsupported pickle protocol: 5

Reactions: LustfulPath

LustfulPath

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2023
I'm confused is the ntr avoidable?
Do I have to wait for this ntr disable thing or can I play it now and avoid it?

Thank you for your time
It's better to wait for the next update when we'll enable this option. It unfolds based on a specific player choice, but for now, it can't be avoided.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Regarding the NTR tag - that's something we weren't prepared for because our game doesn't focus on that tag during development; it's just one of the possible story developments in certain places, but definitely not the main focus. One of our initial goals was to showcase the perks of AI and its use in providing diverse content.
The problem is that those who don't like NTR won't play until it's avoidable.

• Disabling NTR branches/scenes in the game.
So will there be a button in the menu or anywhere to disable NTR? Or will each of the paths have to be deactivated individually?

I'm in favor of deactivating the NTR as soon as we start the game and no longer worry that it exists.

LustfulPath

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2023
The problem is that those who don't like NTR won't play until it's avoidable.

So will there be a button in the menu or anywhere to disable NTR? Or will each of the paths have to be deactivated individually?

I'm in favor of deactivating the NTR as soon as we start the game and no longer worry that it exists.
Yea, such a button will be in the settings and at the start of the game

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
I liked the art but I wanted to know which tags will be implemented in the future (if any) harem, incest?

LustfulPath

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2023
I liked the art but I wanted to know which tags will be implemented in the future (if any) harem, incest?
There will be many tags in the game, such as harem, incest, tentacles, female domination, furies etc. Also some of the tags will not be core, some will be optional. Also, if our community responds particularly positively to certain tags, then we will emphasize the preference.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Thanks for such a helpful feedback. We will definitely consider your review. Thanks to you, it will be easier for us to debug the game and make it better!
Ok, I just read that the game needs the prostitution tag. Is it going to be possible to avoid it? If she's an LI, I hope we can avoid any relationship with her (and also any sex scenes with her).

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
so seeing a whore having sex with a client after i rejected her is called ntr nowadays?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
There will be many tags in the game, such as harem, incest, tentacles, female domination, furies etc. Also some of the tags will not be core, some will be optional. Also, if our community responds particularly positively to certain tags, then we will emphasize the preference.
Tentacles and femdom are two other things that should be avoidable in my opinion.

so seeing a whore having sex with a client after i rejected her is called ntr nowadays?
It's called "scene I'm neither interested nor want to see it" In fact, I'm not even interested in knowing that the scene is happening. I prefer to be completely unaware of the sexual life of the prostitute.