4.00 star(s) 13 Votes

HolyFish

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
The new collab event doesnt stat even after finishing all the events at the school (on an already up to date save). Havent tried a new game and too tiresome to do so for now
It start on weekdays afternoon, make sure your time is correct

TheSpah

Apr 2, 2020
It start on weekdays afternoon, make sure your time is correct
I very much am, i even went and did some other stuff on the weekend and tried this in a new week altogether. The game still doesnt start the event. I also went to all the locations inside the school (director's room, pool, library, etc) and nothing, just the events i already unlocked before. Please test this or tell me if i can generate a log to send over

HolyFish

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
I very much am, i even went and did some other stuff on the weekend and tried this in a new week altogether. The game still doesnt start the event. I also went to all the locations inside the school (director's room, pool, library, etc) and nothing, just the events i already unlocked before. Please test this or tell me if i can generate a log to send over
I don't see anybody else having this problem, are you having the correct version?

TheSpah

Apr 2, 2020
I don't see anybody else having this problem, are you having the correct version?
Dont know of any place where it says the version of the game, but if i go to seal>side quest (i think? i dont remember all that well), the kay and Jayce quest and 'post quest' do appear, of course because i havent done it yet it just kicks me back to the main menu but if that is anything to guide me for having the last version i think so.

Again im doing this from a "up to date with the content" save, so the only stone unturned is anything new, i have yet to try from a new save from scratch. If it helps im in like day 44? on a monday, check every place inside the school, i even went on the weekends in case it might have being an error of when it happens, but nothing, shit just doesnt trigger at any point during the day be it morning, noon or afternoon. weekday or weekend.

EDIT: now i did try creating a new save starting from scratch, experienced the events of all the locations of school and even tryon weekends (i know is supposed to be on weekdays but still for the sake of ruling out posibilities)

Last edited:

HolyFish

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
Dont know of any place where it says the version of the game, but if i go to seal>side quest (i think? i dont remember all that well), the kay and Jayce quest and 'post quest' do appear, of course because i havent done it yet it just kicks me back to the main menu but if that is anything to guide me for having the last version i think so.

Again im doing this from a "up to date with the content" save, so the only stone unturned is anything new, i have yet to try from a new save from scratch. If it helps im in like day 44? on a monday, check every place inside the school, i even went on the weekends in case it might have being an error of when it happens, but nothing, shit just doesnt trigger at any point during the day be it morning, noon or afternoon. weekday or weekend.

EDIT: now i did try creating a new save starting from scratch, experienced the events of all the locations of school and even tryon weekends (i know is supposed to be on weekdays but still for the sake of ruling out posibilities)
Just to be clear, when you said "Director's room", does that include the 4 bunny girls at the student council?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

What I don't really like about the school scenes is that every time I try to enter the library, a scene automatically starts where the MC does something to a book and after that there is a sex scene with a girl that there is no way to avoid. I'm not sure how it continues because I rollback to a point where I was outside the library. I don't know if it's a bug or the intention is for it to be that way, but the truth is that I no longer enter the library.

TheSpah

Apr 2, 2020
Just to be clear, when you said "Director's room", does that include the 4 bunny girls at the student council?
director's room, more accurately principal's room, yes, i controlled just about everyone in every possible location (student council's included)

Just to make it clear, all the rooms that are available and are cleared:

-principal's room
-student's council room
-pool room
-library
-talk to hana

Last edited:

HolyFish

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
director's room, more accurately principal's room, yes, i controlled just about everyone in every possible location (student council's included)

Just to make it clear, all the rooms that are available and are cleared:

-principal's room
-student's council room
-pool room
-library
-talk to hana
Check for the game's version in the about section, if you have the correct version then I have no idea what is going on.

TheSpah

Apr 2, 2020
Check for the game's version in the about section, if you have the correct version then I have no idea what is going on.
I checked andyes, effectively 0.5.2
Throwing some ideas:
-The requirements are not checking the correct values (like the watched X Y Z events)
-there is a mistake on the scheduling
-maybe a typo on the code?
-the trigger of the event isnt working

just some ideas. Did you playtest this update?

EDIT: nevermind, i found what i was doing wrong, since i been playing since like version 3 or smth idk, forgot that the swimming teacher cant have sex until you recover more power, this was the "event missing". After doing that i got to do the Kay and Jace event without problem.

Last edited:

4nk1

Mar 5, 2024
Good game with good story :love: im so immersed in it that i forget to sleep :D
Waiting for next update. Keep up the good work:)

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
My god that is entertaining. Seeing Kays' reaction to seeing the guy she just met invite himself into the apartment they probably didn't show the location of. Then seeing Jaces' glorious reaction to her best friend being used like that within just a short few minutes she was gone. That's the kind of reaction overload I love. Wait, I don't think the state of shock while outside of hypnosis has lasted that long? Having the characters get hypnotized at the last moment before someone either gets hurts, the character successfully gets outside attention or escapes, now that is great entertainment value

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Lustful Sin [v0.5.4a Patreon] [UnusualFishGame] - Compressed

Win/Linux [605 MB]
- - - -

Mac [600 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustfulSin-0.5.4a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

OsAs999

Nov 4, 2022
4.00 star(s) 13 Votes