4.10 star(s) 14 Votes

huqiaohaoufo

Feb 17, 2020
I'm a fan of Smiling Dog's work myself! The relationship system of the game is inspired by both Nano-control and Jikage Rising so yeah, there will be an option to slowly corrupt the girl like in both those games (Or stay wholesome). But I probably won't add the option to completely break their mind and turn them into what is basically a mindless doll like in Nano-control tho.
That's great! As for me, I don't like mindless dolls either. I prefer obedient slaves like jikage rising who are completely submissive but retain their own consciousness.

Also, the empty eyes during mind control is also very much in line with my sexual obsession. I remember rin having a similar scene of empty eyes in normal situation (like this picture). QQ截图20230308213224.png
So perhaps the female characters, when completely under control of the protagonist, will remain in a state of empty eyes in everyday situations, just like jikage rising and nano-control? (Sorry for my idiotic English btw)

Reactions: HolyFish

HolyFish

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
That's great! As for me, I don't like mindless dolls either. I prefer obedient slaves like jikage rising who are completely submissive but retain their own consciousness.

Also, the empty eyes during mind control is also very much in line with my sexual obsession. I remember rin having a similar scene of empty eyes in normal situation (like this picture).
So perhaps the female characters, when completely under control of the protagonist, will remain in a state of empty eyes in everyday situations, just like jikage rising and nano-control? (Sorry for my idiotic English btw)
The empty eyes is only for when the girl is under suggestion, her eyes will glow pink if she is completely under control.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Your English is fine btw!

Reactions: UntoldUser

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
What? Did you mention me?
Just did a search and I think I see what happened. You mentioned them at one point in one of your changelogs, and they're probably getting alerts every time the changelog in the OP is updated. Or maybe it was only this time because of a formatting error that put different parts of the changelog in different spoiler tags. (If you look at the OP, you can see that there are two collapsed spoiler things under the word "Changelog".)

HolyFish

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
Just did a search and I think I see what happened. You mentioned them at one point in one of your changelogs, and they're probably getting alerts every time the changelog in the OP is updated. Or maybe it was only this time because of a formatting error that put different parts of the changelog in different spoiler tags. (If you look at the OP, you can see that there are two collapsed spoiler things under the word "Changelog".)
Yeah you're right, I just check the changelog. The mod added the v0.1.0b section where I did mention zeraligator. I have edited it. Thanks!

Reactions: zeraligator

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustfulSin-0.1.4
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

HolyFish

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
Game updated, since this is a lore heavy update, I really need some feedback on the story so far.
I have also changed Eri's first quest a bit, so check that out too if you have the time.

Reactions: Illuminati00

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
Game updated, since this is a lore heavy update, I really need some feedback on the story so far.
I have also changed Eri's first quest a bit, so check that out too if you have the time.
Did not replay Eri's quest so I cannot comment on it, but since it was requested, the story:

I think the world you've set up is interesting and a good story can definitely be born from it. We have gotten more information about the world and the situation but nothing has really happened. We know that wrath is running around somewhere and now Gloria has found us. While this has been introduced, nothing has happened yet. We have corrupted a handful of girls which hasn't really led us to much, we have found our dear sister and apparently ex-lover, but nothing happened there either. Nothing has really changed either in our goal or in the setting itself, I find it hard giving feedback as the story has not really moved.

I do hope you don't take this as malicious criticism (like so many people do), I really do enjoy the game but the story has been fairly stagnant, it is not fair to give feedback as nothing has really changed.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
anyone else feel like the updates take too long? this is a Koikatsu engine as far as I can tell, and updates are very small. so unless the Dev is adding shaders or doing something behind the scenes like working on a huge update while releasing small ones. I don't see a reason why updates take so long other than "dev not committed to the project". it's not like the sex scenes are super unique for each character and the story is mind blowing amazing. the concept itself is great, even better if the girls start getting corrupted and you don't need to mind control anyone anymore every time you wanna have sex, but not in a way where they are a different person now.

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
anyone else feel like the updates take too long? this is a Koikatsu engine as far as I can tell, and updates are very small. so unless the Dev is adding shaders or doing something behind the scenes like working on a huge update while releasing small ones. I don't see a reason why updates take so long other than "dev not committed to the project". it's not like the sex scenes are super unique for each character and the story is mind blowing amazing. the concept itself is great, even better if the girls start getting corrupted and you don't need to mind control anyone anymore every time you wanna have sex, but not in a way where they are a different person now.
I would say the opposite, the dev has posted one update every week. I would prefer longer updates with more time between, but it doesn't truly matter.

HolyFish

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
Did not replay Eri's quest so I cannot comment on it, but since it was requested, the story:

I think the world you've set up is interesting and a good story can definitely be born from it. We have gotten more information about the world and the situation but nothing has really happened. We know that wrath is running around somewhere and now Gloria has found us. While this has been introduced, nothing has happened yet. We have corrupted a handful of girls which hasn't really led us to much, we have found our dear sister and apparently ex-lover, but nothing happened there either. Nothing has really changed either in our goal or in the setting itself, I find it hard giving feedback as the story has not really moved.

I do hope you don't take this as malicious criticism (like so many people do), I really do enjoy the game but the story has been fairly stagnant, it is not fair to give feedback as nothing has really changed.
Your feedback is appreciated, man. I really want to improve as a writer so all feedback is valuable. I think you're right, guess it's still too early to look for feedback. It probably only takes like 30 to 40 minutes to get from the beginning to the current state of the story, so I guess we really are still at the beginning. I've never been good at pacing so hopefully in the future the story won't feel too stagnant or rushed.

Oh, non of the sin are related btw, just a bunch of strangers who became family due to unfortunate circumstances.

HolyFish

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
The game is not even 2 months old so I think I actually added a fairly decent amount of content haha. But I have to agree all the sex scenes have been very much the same thing with different dialogue, the reason why is they are just the foundation, I will slowly add other fetishes for the girls in the future ( already added pet play hypnotism thingy for Ai in the next update. )

Oh and sharks aren't evil, that's dolphin propaganda, do not trust the dolphin.

Sephylon

Mar 18, 2023
Will there be stronger hypnosis, like turning the women in mindless, emotionless servants? Just likeNano-control.

HolyFish

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
Will there be stronger hypnosis, like turning the women in mindless, emotionless servants? Just likeNano-control.
I'm a fan of Smiling Dog's work myself! The relationship system of the game is inspired by both Nano-control and Jikage Rising so yeah, there will be an option to slowly corrupt the girl like in both those games (Or stay wholesome). But I probably won't add the option to completely break their mind and turn them into what is basically a mindless doll like in Nano-control tho.
Sorry man, completely breaking them is not an option.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Wait, the changelog says "Changed Eri's first quest. (Important!)" What's important about it? Does this mean I'll have to restart the game, or what?

Jun 16, 2021
I find the story beats interesting, but I can see why other people would complain "nothing happened" -- it is not that nothing happened, but rather, many plot points are sprinkled like hints through word of mouth of several characters, and not emphasized. Details like how...

...may seem obviously important clues and details for players who really pay attention, but it otherwise just feels like flavour text.

My advice would be highlight text words which you want players to pay attention to. For example: different demon names get different colors, so try to make it so any word or sentence which signifies plot points related to certain demons are colored just like the demon names.

Back to the story, I find it incredibly funny that--

--which is honestly entertaining, but might seem a bit hard to believe. Are individual demons quite limited in their range of abilities here? Or did Gloria simply not want to dirty her hands and would rather have Lust do so? Questions, questions~

The plot thickens, and just the beginning of it. Now we start to get why Lust is here and like this, but not how. Eri's mom is probably the next step to unravel.

You did good work. Just like before, I will offer more suggestions.

First time, I brought up using hypnosis techniques, which aren't supernatural and thus don't leave traces for others to pick up. This should be a good time for Lust to start considering to use it, since Gloria found him through these traces -- Lust isn't stupid, he should know if Gloria can, then people who sealed him or exorcists can, too.

Next, I brought up the idea of Lust going on dates with any of the girls so he can learn more about the modern world. This is mainly for romance, so now it might not be feasible yet, but I am sure you have plans already.

I also recommended using image club-type prostitution house, which is rather unique to Japan as it involves girls in costumes as well as simulating perverted/kinky real-life situations to satisfy customers. This is not that important, mainly just me recommending a place for you to try various character designs.

So this time around, I will recommend a quest system related to Gloria.

Given she has a large company and Gloria herself mentions giving another woman for Lust to drain from, it should be fairly interesting to have an assortment of quests related to the company and assisting Gloria, each quest unlocking another female to have fun with. They don't need to be plot relevant, just additional options~

What kind of quests it could be depends on Gloria's company, but a relatively simple example should be to accompany Gloria or other workers for business negotiation. Lust also seems to be handsome, so his face should be good for advertisement making, or for fundraising activities.

That would be all for now. Keep up the good work!

HolyFish

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
Wait, the changelog says "Changed Eri's first quest. (Important!)" What's important about it? Does this mean I'll have to restart the game, or what?
Nah, you're safe. I only changed the story so it doesn't affect other stuff.

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes