4.10 star(s) 14 Votes

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Game updated, since this is a lore heavy update, I really need some feedback on the story so far.
I have also changed Eri's first quest a bit, so check that out too if you have the time.
I did replay Eri's first quest, and I did not notice too much of a difference (I may just be misremembering though).

As for the lore this update, it is not bad. It is kind of early to judge everything as it is right now, but it holds some promise though.

Reactions: HolyFish

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I did replay Eri's first quest, and I did not notice too much of a difference (I may just be misremembering though).
After skipping through the whole thing with "skip unread text" turned off, it seemed to stop any time they described the two characters who attacked the museum, although I don't remember exactly how they were described before so I don't know exactly what changed. I'm guessing the dev finalized the design of a character who hasn't been shown yet, and went back to change the lines that described them differently.

HolyFish

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
After skipping through the whole thing with "skip unread text" turned off, it seemed to stop any time they described the two characters who attacked the museum, although I don't remember exactly how they were described before so I don't know exactly what changed. I'm guessing the dev finalized the design of a character who hasn't been shown yet, and went back to change the lines that described them differently.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Funnily enough, I discover that bug just after I deliver the update, while looking through the code I noticed I accidentally left a "" so it failed to check if you didn't use the chest drain. Already fixed that, sorry.

Gloria is a CEO after all.

Gloria's priority is for you to recover, after thousands of years, she doesn't really care about strangers anymore (Hiro is a special case).

Btw the sins will be the first people to let you have consent sex.
Just out of curiosity. If we don't like a LI (Gloria or any other), could we avoid romance and consent sex scenes with her?

Reactions: Doom Marine

HolyFish

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
What good is creampie rape without pregnancy?
Rape is there because the MC can use mind control to have sex without consent, it's not really a main thing so I'm considering removing it since the mind control tag should be enough for those scenes, and the rape tag feels kinda redundant and misleading for people who prefer the other kind of rape (with the girl's reaction and stuff).

Reactions: Doom Marine

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Rape is there because the MC can use mind control to have sex without consent, it's not really a main thing so I'm considering removing it since the mind control tag should be enough for those scenes, and the rape tag feels kinda redundant and misleading for people who prefer the other kind of rape (with the girl's reaction and stuff).
I think Mind Control is enough. The rape tag is often associated with something more violent, and can be misinterpreted.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I think Mind Control is enough. The rape tag is often associated with something more violent, and can be misinterpreted.
If it were up to us, yes. However, I think this site's official stance on using the rape tag is that it's for anything non-consensual, including mind control. Even though it's completely redundant (if all mind control games count as rape, why is the rape tag needed for them?) and gives people the wrong idea as you said. Hell, people in this very thread have been hurling insults at anyone who doesn't like rape and saying "don't play games with the rape tag if you don't like it", even though this game doesn't have that kind of rape and never intended to. (On that note, if anyone ever tells you you're an idiot for going into a thread that has the rape tag, tell them that this site misuses the tag and you can't trust it to tell you whether the game in question has actual rape.)

It's not the only tag to have this kind of issue, either. A lot of them are used in ways that aren't actually helpful for identifying or avoiding certain types of content. Hell, just look at the fact that "futa/trans" is a single tag that treats them as the same thing.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
If it were up to us, yes. However, I think this site's official stance on using the rape tag is that it's for anything non-consensual, including mind control. Even though it's completely redundant (if all mind control games count as rape, why is the rape tag needed for them?) and gives people the wrong idea as you said. Hell, people in this very thread have been hurling insults at anyone who doesn't like rape and saying "don't play games with the rape tag if you don't like it", even though this game doesn't have that kind of rape and never intended to. (On that note, if anyone ever tells you you're an idiot for going into a thread that has the rape tag, tell them that this site misuses the tag and you can't trust it to tell you whether the game in question has actual rape.)

It's not the only tag to have this kind of issue, either. A lot of them are used in ways that aren't actually helpful for identifying or avoiding certain types of content. Hell, just look at the fact that "futa/trans" is a single tag that treats them as the same thing.
I have found that some people don't like that there is an option to avoid mind control sex scenes. In any case, I guess I'm a little weird: I quite like avoiding these kinds of scenes and also rape scenes (especially those done by the MC but also when it's the MC who can prevent others from doing them). So one of the parts that interests me about this game is that the MC can avoid doing those scenes.

As I have said before, in this game harem, romance and avoiding mind control sex scenes come together, which makes me very interested in it.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Not all mind control games are rape though; mind control does not even have to be anything sexual under F95's definition, so both are needed. In the majority of cases, it is probably redundant, but there definitely are games where the MC gets mind controlled but not in a sexual way.

HolyFish

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
Just checked a bunch of mind control game, a lot of them doesn't have the rape tag so I think I will remove it for now. Will add it back if enough people or a mod want me to.

Also, just updated the game. There is no story progression, just a new cat outfit for Ai, I was exploring different kind of mind control ( this was pet play thingy )

I will spend the next month adding side quests for the main girls, I want to develop their personalities more before I move on with the story.

HolyFish

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
Ah, btw, the main menu is not censored, I added a switch to see if you have had sex with the main girls or not. They will undress as soon as you save the game (If you have had sex with them and time has moved.)

Just thought this is pretty nice, will add it for each of the girls as soon as my fish brain figures out how to trigger it separately.

Reactions: Illuminati00

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Just checked a bunch of mind control game, a lot of them doesn't have the rape tag so I think I will remove it for now. Will add it back if enough people or a mod want me to.
I would say it probably is not that big of a deal unless you do something more extreme (I more fall to the line that is rape, but if it does not go further than it is now, I can see the argument). The few other mind controls that I play are tagged that way, but I know there are others that are not too like you said.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
You are talking about which tags fit the existing content.
I am pretty sure he was talking about adding content to fit fetishes.

He is basically saying that if the MC mind control, rapes, then creampies a woman. he expects to also get her pregnant.
Since it completes the act of domination and violation of the character.
Not that he thinks every creampie should result in a game being tagged [pregnancy]

And saying that the fact that this creampie does not lead to pregnancy lead to disappointment for him.

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
Ah, btw, the main menu is not censored, I added a switch to see if you have had sex with the main girls or not. They will undress as soon as you save the game (If you have had sex with them and time has moved.)

Just thought this is pretty nice, will add it for each of the girls as soon as my fish brain figures out how to trigger it separately.
That is a really nice feature, looking forward to seeing it.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I know a lot of those games recently had their devs go "wtf? I didn't add a rape tag to this game" and then removed it, so we'll see what happens. Apparently someone went around tagging them all with rape and a mod said they were right to do so. We could just end up with an edit war, but I side with removing the rape tag from these games.

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes