4.10 star(s) 14 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustfulSin-0.1.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: HolyFish
Dec 7, 2018
Hey we bush lovers want our representation too. As much as a turn off an untrimmed bush is for you, it's probably about the same for me seeing a girl look like a Barbie Doll.

Just wish more games threw us a bone more often. Or at least had it as an option.
As a fellow bushmaster give "Corruption" by Mr.C a try if you haven't yet. Plenty of bushes there to whack on.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
There's some pretty horrendous misspellings in the latest update, the truth or dare scene has several completely misspelt words that were very difficult to figure out wtf they were supposed to be. 'exphanament' for example, i think it's meant to be 'experiment'. Not the only example but i didn't bother to write any down.

HolyFish

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
There's some pretty horrendous misspellings in the latest update, the truth or dare scene has several completely misspelt words that were very difficult to figure out wtf they were supposed to be. 'exphanament' for example, i think it's meant to be 'experiment'. Not the only example but i didn't bother to write any down.
Ah crap that is probably because I was replacing all instances of "eri" name in that scene with "hana". Sublime text probably picked "experiment" up and replace it.
I will fix it next patch, thank you for letting me know!

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Ah crap that is probably because I was replacing all instances of "eri" name in that scene with "hana". Sublime text probably picked "experiment" up and replace it.
I will fix it next patch, thank you for letting me know!
Ah that makes sense now, if you need to do that in the future i suggest adding any spaces that might exist before or after to the word you're searching for to cut out samples from within other words.

HolyFish

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
Ah that makes sense now, if you need to do that in the future i suggest adding any spaces that might exist before or after to the word you're searching for to cut out samples from within other words.
Will do!

dickness all around

Apr 8, 2023
- Added Hana's pet play scene

- Added Hana's unaware fondling scene

don't you love it when a Dev is using Koikatsu game engine, adds 2 scenes in 5 minutes and then calls it an update?

HolyFish

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
Don't worry about it, most people don't realize how much time and effort that shit actually takes. And I'd rather have you take your time instead of rushing things, I'm a sucker for quality over quantity.
Thanks man, I really appreciate that!
I have also taken note of your and other feedback, and will add other fetishes in the future.
I also have some girls with big badonker planned, here is one of them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: csum
Dec 7, 2018
Thanks man, I really appreciate that!
I have also taken note of your and other feedback, and will add other fetishes in the future.
I also have some girls with big badonker planned, here is one of them.
Oho, noice. Lookin' good, I'll take a kitsune with big tits all day any day.

• Red Heart
Reactions: csum and HolyFish

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Allright, gave version 0.2 a try as I've said ( Didn't even realize it's been out already ) So far I'm having a blast, the story is a clusterfuck though. The beginning was a bit confusing ( Like for example why was Penny ( Lilith ) in the club, how did the other two chicks know about her? Is she fucking around in there? So many questions and no answers ) and.....but this is just my personal taste, feel free to disregard it. There's a bit too much girl on girl action going on for my taste, don't get me wrong I love the fact that the girls are turning into filthy horny sluts, that's the next thing though. Them turning into sluts is fine, as long as they're MY sluts and mine alone. Not sure where you're going with this but so far I'm getting some serious NTR / Sharing / Gangbang / Swinging vibes from this, if that happens I'm definitely out. As for the girls, they're fucking hot, well....most of them. One thing I really appreciate though is the good grammar / spelling, didn't really notice anything mayor being off there. The overall "production quality" is really good too, not quite on the level of games like Pale Carnations / The Inn / Eternum / Deviant Anomalies but I can immidiately tell that you're putting a lot of effort in this. Keep it up, this has the chance to become something big.
I recommend that you put the comment in spoiler because V 0.2 isn't yet on the forum and possibly many haven't played it.

Reactions: PeanutbutterJoe

Weewe

Jun 12, 2021
[I'm definitely out]
Why does this thread feel like one joke?
When I check this thread I see nothing but tantrums

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Than stop complaining! The MAJORITY of the games on this site is nothing but big breasts! To have very few games that have nice average size breasts than don't play it! Just like I don't play them large breasts that are ridiculous! We deserve a few that are not all outrageous breasts and have a bit of realism in the character models!
Facepalm. you are the problem.

He made 1 post stating his request.
If you simply did not respond, that would be it.
If you simply said "personally, I prefer the opposite". that would be that.

Instead you are making this into a big argument where you argue that he has no right to post his tastes or that his personal taste is objectively wrong.
This results in an argument going back and forth. an argument you are causing.
An argument that would end the moment you stop attacking.

SolusSama

May 2, 2019
Man, I'm really liking it so far. About time we got a game that does mind control right instead of forcing you to grind for 3h or sit through 40k lines of dialogue before letting you control someone.
Godspeed dev, I'll keep an eye on this one

HolyFish

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
Game updated, since this is another story focus update, feedback on the story is appreciated!

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes