4.10 star(s) 14 Votes

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Been on the fence for this game for a while now, I have no issues with mind control but of late a lot of games I have played with this element just do it wrong to the point where I have been avoiding games with mind control as a key focus.

But with each update I see I keep coming back here and almost starting it, might add to the play soon list instead of putting it off for another month.

Reactions: BanditoMarito

HolyFish

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
Been on the fence for this game for a while now, I have no issues with mind control but of late a lot of games I have played with this element just do it wrong to the point where I have been avoiding games with mind control as a key focus.

But with each update I see I keep coming back here and almost starting it, might add to the play soon list instead of putting it off for another month.
If you don't mind, please share your thoughts on the game's plot and other stuff if you decide to play it.

I want more opinions from folks who aren't into mind control to see what they think about the game's story so I can improve my writing skill. Most feedback I got is about the mind control stuff, rarely story stuff.

khyfuxcjutd

Feb 19, 2022
Is there a next task window? I just finished the story where Eri's mom got possessed by Victoria and I have no clue where to go next. Also, getting to that part of the story was very confusing I didn't know I had to be in the living room of Ai's house to trigger it. I did check the love tab constantly but it always just says "no current quest" on all of them.

Reactions: sakuzuda

HolyFish

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
Is there a next task window? I just finished the story where Eri's mom got possessed by Victoria and I have no clue where to go next. Also, getting to that part of the story was very confusing I didn't know I had to be in the living room of Ai's house to trigger it. I did check the love tab constantly but it always just says "no current quest" on all of them.
That is the latest quest, the quest system right now is a mess due to my inexperience in coding. I have written a so you can check it out and see all the current available quest.

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
So what sort of mind control is this? Does the mind control have lasting affects on the girls slowly corrupting their morals or is it the type where the only changes are present during the mind control with them being normal outside of it?

SolusSama

May 2, 2019
So what sort of mind control is this? Does the mind control have lasting affects on the girls slowly corrupting their morals or is it the type where the only changes are present during the mind control with them being normal outside of it?
It is definetly more like the second option (Mind control On/Off instead of slow corruption)

Reactions: Doom Marine

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
The dev has implied that there might be some of the former starting to take effect as the story goes on, but it's still relatively early and only the latter is present right now.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustfulSin-0.2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
HolyFish last few updates the in game girl guide kept on saying there are no quests for all girls
but there were new quests added every time and I had to basically use the patch notes as a makeshift guide.
please don't forget when adding new content to add it to the in game girl guide

Reactions: HolyFish

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 2633887

Overview:
There was once a powerful demon who could control the thoughts and actions of others and use them as it pleased.
For thousands of years, the demon roamed the earth, spreading fear and terror wherever it went. Its magic was so subtle and effective that once you were caught in its web, it was nearly impossible to escape.
Eventually, the people came together and sealed it away, ending its reign of terror once and for all.

This is the lie they told their children about you.
Thread Updated: 2023-05-20
Release Date: 2023-05-20
Developer: UnusualFishGame - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - WORKUPLOAD - - MEGA
Linux: - - WORKUPLOAD - - MEGA
Mac: - - WORKUPLOAD - - MEGA
Android: - - WORKUPLOAD - - MEGA
Extras:

View attachment 2364961 View attachment 2585311 View attachment 2364965 View attachment 2585387 View attachment 2585319 View attachment 2585323 View attachment 2585321 View attachment 2437770 View attachment 2364966 View attachment 2437778 View attachment 2585336 View attachment 2437780 View attachment 2459302 View attachment 2514002
A lot of us are hoping that you have plans for some family incest. Is that a possibility? You can make it optional. Loving the story and game, good luck with it.

HolyFish

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
HolyFish last few updates the in game girl guide kept on saying there are no quests for all girls
but there were new quests added every time and I had to basically use the patch notes as a makeshift guide.
please don't forget when adding new content to add it to the in game girl guide
Yeah the quest system is a mess, I will remake it from scratch soon.

A lot of us are hoping that you have plans for some family incest. Is that a possibility? You can make it optional. Loving the story and game, good luck with it.
The MC has no family member, I have no idea how I'm going to add incest.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr and mrttao

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
The MC has no family member, I have no idea how I'm going to add incest.
I mean, I don't know if this is what that person was asking for, but the protagonist is already living with a pair of sisters, right? If they started going at each other, even as part of a threesome with the protagonist, that would count as incest. Same if there's a mother and daughter the protagonist can hook up with.

Edit: However, I should point out that Patreon has a strict no-incest rule. Most people get around this by arbitrarily replacing the words "mom" and "sister" with "landlady" and "roommate", and then having some mysterious unknown person release a patch that turns those words back into mom and sister. But if you didn't already plan on having those characters hook up, it might not be worth shoehorning the whole thing in and risking Patreon's red flags. (Of course, Patreon also has a rule against mind control, so...)

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes