4.10 star(s) 14 Votes

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Really liking it. The storyline is genuinely interesting and the girls all have distinct personalities.
I hope there's more content with Rin and Alice in the future.

Reactions: HolyFish

Flojo23

Feb 27, 2020
Does the game not launch for you? I don't use Linux so I can't test it.
i dont know how to run it, normaly i just ~./7za x namefile and after check and open the folder descompresed and ~./name.sh and done, but your is just anorder filer after descompressing and i dont know how to run it or use

HolyFish

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
i dont know how to run it, normaly i just ~./7za x namefile and after check and open the folder descompresed and ~./name.sh and done, but your is just anorder filer after descompressing and i dont know how to run it or use
So this is what I got from google.
Is there a shell script file? Try double-clicking it. If double-clicking it gives you a code listing, then right-click on the file, select Permissions and then make sure the “Execute: Only Owner” function is selected before trying again.

Flojo23

Feb 27, 2020
So this is what I got from google.
Is there a shell script file? Try double-clicking it. If double-clicking it gives you a code listing, then right-click on the file, select Permissions and then make sure the “Execute: Only Owner” function is selected before trying again.
I'm sorry mb, it seems that when I downloaded 1 or 2 versions back during the download, the download was damaged.
one question, why do you compress it in .tar first and then compress it in .bz2?
ty for your help, gonna tested
nvm, it seems that if you do it graphically it does it directly, but if you use console it first extracts .bz2 and then you have to extract it from .tar

Last edited:

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
I found a bug that pops up the first time I go to school
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
OSError: Couldn't find file 'audio/I'm Misbehaving - Alex McCulloch.wav'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script/prologue.rpyc", line 642, in script
  File "D:\Games\LustfulSin-0.2.3-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1658, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired=paired)
  File "D:\Games\LustfulSin-0.2.3-win\renpy\exports.py", line 1657, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "D:\Games\LustfulSin-0.2.3-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2798, in do_with
    return self.interact(trans_pause=True,
  File "D:\Games\LustfulSin-0.2.3-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "D:\Games\LustfulSin-0.2.3-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 4103, in interact_core
    renpy.audio.audio.periodic()
  File "D:\Games\LustfulSin-0.2.3-win\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1166, in periodic
    raise_(exc[0], exc[1], exc[2])
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/site-packages/future/utils/__init__.py", line 441, in raise_
  File "D:\Games\LustfulSin-0.2.3-win\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1144, in periodic_thread_main
    periodic_pass()
  File "D:\Games\LustfulSin-0.2.3-win\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1086, in periodic_pass
    c.periodic()
  File "D:\Games\LustfulSin-0.2.3-win\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 517, in periodic
    topf = load(filename)
  File "D:\Games\LustfulSin-0.2.3-win\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 70, in load
    rv = renpy.loader.load(fn)
  File "D:\Games\LustfulSin-0.2.3-win\renpy\loader.py", line 820, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Lustful Sin 0.2.3
Sat Jun 10 02:38:01 2023

HolyFish

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
I found a bug that pops up the first time I go to school
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script/prologue.rpyc", line 642, in script
  File "D:\Games\LustfulSin-0.2.3-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1658, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired=paired)
  File "D:\Games\LustfulSin-0.2.3-win\renpy\exports.py", line 1657, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "D:\Games\LustfulSin-0.2.3-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2798, in do_with
    return self.interact(trans_pause=True,
  File "D:\Games\LustfulSin-0.2.3-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "D:\Games\LustfulSin-0.2.3-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 4103, in interact_core
    renpy.audio.audio.periodic()
  File "D:\Games\LustfulSin-0.2.3-win\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1166, in periodic
    raise_(exc[0], exc[1], exc[2])
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/site-packages/future/utils/__init__.py", line 441, in raise_
  File "D:\Games\LustfulSin-0.2.3-win\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1144, in periodic_thread_main
    periodic_pass()
  File "D:\Games\LustfulSin-0.2.3-win\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1086, in periodic_pass
    c.periodic()
  File "D:\Games\LustfulSin-0.2.3-win\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 517, in periodic
    topf = load(filename)
  File "D:\Games\LustfulSin-0.2.3-win\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 70, in load
    rv = renpy.loader.load(fn)
  File "D:\Games\LustfulSin-0.2.3-win\renpy\loader.py", line 820, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Lustful Sin 0.2.3
Sat Jun 10 02:38:01 2023
Ah crapbasket. Thanks for letting me know.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Looks interesting and the girls are hot

Jun 16, 2021
Version 0.2.5 is a lot more content than I had expected. I didn't expect meeting Lily and then an online chat with all the Sins could reveal so much in so little time. It is better than anticipated.

As usual, I will be systematic about this:
- The reveal there are humans which can naturally detect supernatural energies -- be it magical, spiritual or other flavors -- indirectly tells us people like the Shrine Maiden are likely just as sensitive. This makes the upcoming confrontation all but certain. It is honestly not going to be a shock if the Miko and her guardian attacks us in broad daylight next update.

- The fact Wrath is using an unknown energy which none of the Sins can recognize or sense without the Lilified (let's call it that for now) maid opens a new can of mysteries. This energy must be what Wrath had used to break Lust's seal, as the seal must be designed to suppress the powers of evil spirits like them. Interestingly, this could also mean Wrath has an unknown power which can even affect her fellow Sins -- potentially means she can be a new antagonist after the Miko is defeated.

- The personalities of the Sins are given good glimpses. There are clear dysfunctional vibes here but it is to be expected from a bunch of spirits strongly associated with Sins who band together out of circumstances for what might be *centuries* at minimum (Lily even comments 3 centuries aren't even that long of a time for em). Also, Lust sure is a womanizer, given at least Gloria and Violet are or were in romantic relationships with him, lol.

Funny that Violet says Gloria's powers haven't developed in a new way. It can mean anything or be caused by anything, perhaps lack of usage or inspiration. Can also be minor detail, we will see.

- Combining the above 2 points paints an interesting picture. The Sins can absorb energies from fellow Sins to utilize the powers from the others a limited number of times. This has a lot of interesting applications and implications.

For one, it is possible Wrath has a decent amount of Lust's energies, provided he gave her a good amount prior to being sealed. If this is true, she can potentially make even the Sin women vulnerable to Lust's powers, when combined with her own and the unknown power she is utilizing.

If you haven't considered that avenue, then take it as a free idea suggestion. With how pretty Gloria and Lily are, it is increasingly harder to pretend they won't be very hot as mind control targets, lol. Much less Violet and Abigail in the future.

As an additional thought, Violet's powers in the hands of Lust would be plenty nice. Possession is a whole new fetish, and can make for juicy scenarios among the main girls alone, haha.

As a closer and in exchange for the good content, I would add 2 more suggestions, as usual. Feel free to ignore these if they don't match your desires or plans.
This is literally my plan for Gloria haha, She and the MC used to be partners in crime, and the MC basically brainwash people to come work for her and in return, Gloria use her money to buy stuff for him. Each of Gloria's quest will unlock other female just like you said.
- Related to Gloria's company, I am suspecting the side quest related to that and the women of that company which we discussed before would be either delayed or not implemented? Either way, in the meantime there is another, potentially nice side quest you might like: Memory quests.

Gloria is Lust's ex, damn it. And it is plenty clear from this story quest she is easily the most concerned about his well being along with Violet. A side quest which is all about doing activities together with Gloria, and her trying to jolt your memories by presenting you reminders and doing things you two did long ago could be an amazing mixture of angst and wholesome, and everything in between. Also, it means more content with the Sins.

- If I read things right, Abigail's powers seem related with attention and she is a diva. Given how utterly fucked Lust is and how much of a mama bear Abigail seems to be, isn't it a good idea to come up with plans to appease her anger before she arrives here? Preferably, after the Miko is beaten.

The first and foremost idea involves Eri and her mom's deep pockets, Gloria's connections and knowledge about Abigail, and you. An anime convention or festival! No anifest can be complete without a concert and a surprise concert can be a good gift since Abigail can apparently feed herself via concerts. It is a good way to show you are apologetic, so Abigail won't be verbally ripping you apart... too much.

For now, that would be all. Once again, this update is more than anticipated, keep up the good work. I will be waiting faithfully for 0.2.6.

Reactions: Huevo and HolyFish

HolyFish

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for your suggestion man! Really appreciate it!

There will be a dating quest with Gloria haha.

Once again thank you for your time! Talking about the game's story is so enjoyable for me I have to hold back trying not to spoil everything haha.

Reactions: Huevo

pnetoilk082

Oct 28, 2019
saw the relationship with the girls in the story. It was the use of all his powers. Will there be no pure love in this game? like not using their own power It's a spontaneous love . //Because eng is not my native language I may have misinterpreted.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
my only issue with this update wat the sex pose for Ai was to similiar to the others. some new angles/poses would be nice

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustfulSin-0.2.6
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I have played though a fair amount of this so far and it seems okay. I'm curious though, is the only way to do anything meaningful in this game using "control her"? I get that it's a part of the game but everything comes back to that. It's like the MC is completely incapable of doing anything on his own.

Also, is the only way to have any kind of intimacy also "control her"? You see it so much that it is little more than a party trick or crutch and not so much a power. There also seem to be quite a few typos and bugs. The confessions event with Ai and Hanna was especially bad.

Reactions: HolyFish

HolyFish

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
I have played though a fair amount of this so far and it seems okay. I'm curious though, is the only way to do anything meaningful in this game using "control her"? I get that it's a part of the game but everything comes back to that. It's like the MC is completely incapable of doing anything on his own.

Also, is the only way to have any kind of intimacy also "control her"? You see it so much that it is little more than a party trick or crutch and not so much a power. There also seem to be quite a few typos and bugs. The confessions event with Ai and Hanna was especially bad.
Yeah that one lore dump thing with Ai and Hana is pretty bad, probably will rewrite that in the future.

Do you think the MC is too reliant on the "Control her" or is it too overused and not impactful enough?

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes