4.10 star(s) 14 Votes

itsCynthia

Feb 3, 2021
If you don't mind, please share your thoughts on the game's plot and other stuff if you decide to play it.

I want more opinions from folks who aren't into mind control to see what they think about the game's story so I can improve my writing skill. Most feedback I got is about the mind control stuff, rarely story stuff.
Personally loving the plot, don't really see stuff about the sins that often and mind control has always been something I'm not really interested in, but you pulled it off quite well. Some of the writing at the start is a bit weird but other than that it's pretty clean!

Would love to see you branch in terms of sex scences though, the current positions are a bit bland and repetitive. Try something that goes into the realm of fetishes & kinks like feet, anal, femdom, etc..
Maybe adding something like a lewdity meter too that increases the more you have sex with a character, unlocking new positions.

Other than that though, this is one of my favorite Koikatsu games on this site so far and I love the characters (especially Rin)

Reactions: HolyFish

HolyFish

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
Personally loving the plot, don't really see stuff about the sins that often and mind control has always been something I'm not really interested in, but you pulled it off quite well. Some of the writing at the start is a bit weird but other than that it's pretty clean!

Would love to see you branch in terms of sex scences though, the current positions are a bit bland and repetitive. Try something that goes into the realm of fetishes & kinks like feet, anal, femdom, etc..
Maybe adding something like a lewdity meter too that increases the more you have sex with a character, unlocking new positions.

Other than that though, this is one of my favorite Koikatsu games on this site so far and I love the characters (especially Rin)
Thank you for your kind words! Yeah, I'm trying to add other fetishes but it's been kinda slow haha, only pet play for now.
If you don't mind me asking, can you tell me which part at the start is weird? The beginning of the game was rewritten once at v0.1.0b but I rushed it so there are still many holes I need to cover.

itsCynthia

Feb 3, 2021
Thank you for your kind words! Yeah, I'm trying to add other fetishes but it's been kinda slow haha, only pet play for now.
If you don't mind me asking, can you tell me which part at the start is weird? The beginning of the game was rewritten once at v0.1.0b but I rushed it so there are still many holes I need to cover.
The part where you make Ai free you feels a bit too fast, as if there's no build up to it. Maybe it's just my experience with games like these, but if the protagonist's power is really weak at the start I doubt that he would have enough power to just freely get a handjob from Ai while already having to control her, lewd scenes usually come up a bit later in the game, especially for the main girl. That's just my take though

HolyFish

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
The part where you make Ai free you feels a bit too fast, as if there's no build up to it. Maybe it's just my experience with games like these, but if the protagonist's power is really weak at the start I doubt that he would have enough power to just freely get a handjob from Ai while already having to control her, lewd scenes usually come up a bit later in the game, especially for the main girl. That's just my take though
Ah pacing, my biggest weakness. Thank you for your feedback!

Reactions: itsCynthia

TheMaster

Jun 12, 2017
am i the only one who feels that i missed something ? like when we meet greed mc is just like "ok i let's go", i thought we would get more lore in that like mc asking what happened before or asking who she is since mc lost his memories, did i do things out of order ? or its like that ?

edit: who is the other girl in the game banner ? i met everyone but her i think

Last edited:

HolyFish

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
am i the only one who feels that i missed something ? like when we meet greed mc is just like "ok i let's go", i thought we would get more lore in that like mc asking what happened before or asking who she is since mc lost his memories, did i do things out of order ? or its like that ?

edit: who is the other girl in the game banner ? i met everyone but her i think
Hmm I guess that part is a bit confusing, I will add some extra dialogue here and there to show the MC only lost his memories from after the sins split.

The last girl is the shrine maiden's sister, she will appear in v0.2.5 story quest.

Reactions: TheMaster
Jun 16, 2021
Huh, when did this game thread update to 0.2.2? When I check your patreon page I think the public version only goes up to 0.1.8. That’s odd.

Will catch up and make a set of reviews + suggestions, as per usual.

The story quest in 0.2.0 can be said to reveal much and at the same time few things.
- Regarding the past, we get an idea about Lust and Wrath’s dynamic in the past, as well as how they end up living in that village, but hardly any clue about “the incident” which ended up getting Lust sealed and with barely any memories.

I will attribute this to the story’s slow pacing. While alright, you might want to up the ante soon enough; now that

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You would be dealing with more character models at once in addition to story script, you can make things easier for yourself by not juggling several plot points at once. Right now we have about 4 things going on simultaneously;

a) Lust and him integrating himself into modern life.

b) Lust and the girls with their investigation on the paintings. Currently things are slow, as they have no real choice but to wait on Eri's mom to get real clues.

c) The other Sins and what they are up to, with them showing up one by one. Gloria/Greed has still yet to progress with her content while...

d) Finally,

Fortunately enough, with the way things are going, some of these four points will be merging, which should make them managable. You might want to do that sooner rather than later, mainly because...

You really nailed it haha, this is really great! I will add color text to important story bit right at the next update.

This is literally my plan for Gloria haha, She and the MC used to be partners in crime, and the MC basically brainwash people to come work for her and in return, Gloria use her money to buy stuff for him. Each of Gloria's quest will unlock other female just like you said.

- Just as you said before. Regarding the future, we can now expect an upcoming meeting, and a confrontation.Others might say it is predictable, but I disagree. This is just right, since it means plot point b) and c) will intersect soon, and after that, c) and d) will intersect. It does mean being slow paced would be less and less feasible once the plot points start interacting, so just be cautious.

Now, about 0.2.1 and 0.2.2. The first one is mostly filler to make our Ojou even more kinky than she already is (you can't convince me otherwise). Honestly, at this point I want her to be more involved, but I will save that for the suggestions part of this (long ass) post.

The second one is a good way to progress plot point a), or Lust and his bizarre adventures in modern life, as we get to learn more about Rin, her life, and Lust gets to use his power for altruism for once, and even gets to deepen his relationship with Rin. On the fanservice side, we get minors in swimsuits and a big sister in midriff... it isn't the biggest update yet for nothing. Can we get more blank brainwashed faces with the other girls? Honestly, that's my favorite thing about mind control.

It has been great content. Now it's time I offer free ideas as suggestions. Like always, feel free to ignore them if it doesn't line up with your plans, or too much work.

- You might want to consider 2 things about plot point a) and b). Not so soon, but definitely some time in a future update.

First, whether or not Lust is willing to drag the girls into danger with him. It has been a number of weeks since Lust has been draining and gaining power, Lust must have some vague idea about how hunters or investigators are taking an awfully long time to find him, especially because he expects one to show up not long after he broke free from the seal (what with the Shrine close to where he was sealed).

As such, now that Lust starts remembering more things, and with Wrath being somewhere around the corner, it might be preferable for Lust to start telling Ai and Hana, both of whom are aware about how he is a spirit, about his objective: finding a relative, a fellow spirit. This is not just for transparency, but also a good potential source for drama.

Living with Lust is inherently dangerous not just because he needs to drain lifeforce, but also because he and his kind is a heretical existence. He has been hunted by holy knights in the past, and both of them are well aware he got sealed in the mountain. As such, now that he has gotten a good bit of his former strengths back, has Gloria to provide him with girls, and has a bit more clue about where Wrath is and what she might want, it might be better for him to leave their lives now.

I am sure you can see what I mean by "drama". Ai and Hana are really empathetic girls, I highly doubt they will agree to Lust's train of thought here. They will most likely insist on him staying, and if he really leaves, they will look for him (no matter how futile that sounds, seeing as he can turn invisible). Lust can force the issue, but by this point I think even he has grown used to them. To solve the drama, Lust uses this opportunity to probe their feelings, figure out their thoughts for him and why they are so insistent in him not leaving.

Second is Rin and Eri's involvement. If Ai and Hana both have knowingly consented to the dangers of living with Lust, it is unacceptable for the other half of their friendship soon-to-be-harem circle to be unaware. Ai and Hana will most likely push for it. And personally, knowing Rin's try-it-all-do-it-all personality as well as Eri and her acting hobby plus their friendliness with him by now, they would find Lust more fascinating than anything, not put off by the danger of living with him.

I am pushing for this because I want Eri to know Lust better. I am unashamedly biased, you see. Though of course, I do think it will be helpful in managing how the 4 ongoing plotlines will interact, specifically easing a) with b) and c).

- On the side content side of things (yes, that pun is intentional). To solve the movie problem with Hana (and others), instead of making up movies you can make them watch fictional works we all know instead, so we only need to see their thoughts on it.

For example, with Hana, Lust can watch an anime which references 7 deadly sins in some way and have Lust comment about it and compare it to his own memories of his “family”. Perhaps Fullmetal Alchemist, lol.

For another, with Eri, Lust can watch a theater performance of famous tales in human history like Nibelunglied. Then have Lust comment about how he and Gloria actually met the real Siegfried and Fafnir. Gloria might even learn to master her gold powers from the dragon, haha.

That would be all for now, as this is already quite a huge post. Thank you for your work, and I will make sure to be around for the next updates. Keep it up!

HolyFish

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
Was wondering where you have gone haha.

Huh, when did this game thread update to 0.2.2? When I check your patreon page I think the public version only goes up to 0.1.8.
I stopped posting public updates on Patreon, I found Itch.io more convenient.

Reactions: Doll and Death
Jun 16, 2021

To clarify a bit, when I said “push”, I mean after Ai and Hana get more of an idea about the potential dangers of pursuing the investigation more, they might try to convince Lust to share about being a spirit with Rin and Eri.

This shouldn’t be the first time Lust deals with normal people, and he is well aware when everyone is not in the same loop, outsiders can take advantage of it by feeding information on those unaware, like “Do you know that thing isn’t even human?”

Of course, now that you have made it clear you have plans, then this isn’t relevant anymore. In the first place these are all free ideas. I am looking forward to seeing your work unfold.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Another game that went from a story to nothing but a boring dating sim but even worst is this one is just mind control have sex.. it's over. I dropped this game it should have the tag dating sim at the very least.. though it's not even that.. it's just boring.

HolyFish

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
Another game that went from a story to nothing but a boring dating sim but even worst is this one is just mind control have sex.. it's over. I dropped this game it should have the tag dating sim at the very least.. though it's not even that.. it's just boring.
Huh, didn't even know there is a dating sim tag. Added it, thanks for letting me know!

• Haha
Reactions: fistinyourface

itsCynthia

Feb 3, 2021
Checked out the new mini-update and gotta say it's pretty nice, the pet play scenes are pretty good and fitting to the characters, even if it isn't much new stuff. Can't wait for the next big update

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes