4.00 star(s) 15 Votes

animeboi314

Feb 18, 2020
Really think all of these "hmph" should be changed to "heh" since it seems like in all of these cases it's supposed to be him laughing/chuckling.

Reactions: ubira

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Lustful Sin [v0.5.5 Patreon] [UnusualFishGame] - Compressed

Win/Linux [633 MB]
- - - -

Mac [628 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

torrents

Devoted Bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustfulSin-0.5.7
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Lustful Sin [v0.5.7 Patreon] [UnusualFishGame] - Compressed

Win/Linux [662 MB]
- - - -

Mac [657 MB]
- - - -

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
HolyFish

I don't like Lily, why can't we avoid having the scene with her just like we can avoid the scene with the two controlled girls?

Also, the fact that the MC is always weak is frustrating in my opinion.

Reactions: Elyauris

ChurryOp

May 17, 2021
Reactions: Bob69

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
I quite like this game but it is honestly just a lil weird how the sex scenes are so disjointed from the rest of the game. From what I tried it seems to make no difference if you control people for sex or not which is both good and bad in a way.

Nath92

May 5, 2017
I quite like this game but it is honestly just a lil weird how the sex scenes are so disjointed from the rest of the game. From what I tried it seems to make no difference if you control people for sex or not which is both good and bad in a way.
im imagining / hoping, that it will matter more when your true nature is revealed to the girls, im hoping there will be a different reactions based on things like corruption vs how you acted when they were controlled, and who you did and didnt fuck,

this is what i hope at least, but we will see

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
The 0.5.6 Gloria quest... What is Gloria really? That was so ominous. The way the music stopped and that still image of... a burning or golden hand? I thought since she is related to greed, she may be related to Midas in a way, but how, and what does this hand do? Only time will tell. Whatever it is, the mc seems accepting of the consequences.

Wait what? That's not suppose to happen. Gloria's love status is showing +1 on blowjob and 0 for handjob even tho the animation was a handjob and the blowjob was just for cleanup. Maybe a next update bug fix?
It's really been heating up a bit. The sins are finally using their own skin unlike Violet who is just borrowing the others. Doesn't disappoint me to see the dialogue. I guess that ex lover status was no small thing.

Last edited:

FeHOH

Jan 14, 2020
If you're all interested, the Patreon version of Lustful Sin is now v0.5.8 (New Violet Quest=More Possession)... So, can someone please update the version here on F95 Zone? Thanks in Advance!

• Sad
Reactions: HolyFish

kaput1577

Nov 29, 2022
I just released yesterday on the tier 4 Patreon. We can wait a day or two before getting it for free.
Do you have access to the update? Would you mind letting us know the changelog? The preview just talks about yuri before cutting off.....man I hope this stuff is optional.

markkos_ua

Oct 23, 2023
Do you have access to the update? Would you mind letting us know the changelog? The preview just talks about yuri before cutting off.....man I hope this stuff is optional.
Sorry I misspelled. I meant that it was just released.
As for yuri being optional, it probably will be. So far dev was pretty good at keeping all sex scenes (aside for the first one) optional, don't see the reason why would it change now.

4.00 star(s) 15 Votes