• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

tarr89

Oct 2, 2019
:KEK:
View attachment 2218899

Cheats :-

Type in these code like you would do for GTA games.

• whatareyou - Reveals ghost name without affecting objective.
  • whereareyou - Reveals ghost room
  • runner - Infinite running stamina (Toggle)
  • lovemaker - 3x Climax Speed (Toggle)
  • fuckyou - Enrages ghost to hunt even though fear meter is low.
  • rKnight - Turns you into a Gfurry

This game reminds me of Phasmophobia -

Please report any missed tags (i only played a few minutes to scared)
I'm confused on how to put the cheats in. Can somebody help?

Wankyudo

Jul 26, 2017
i cant move on the second map (croydon street house) and how to capture the bloody mariam when she stays near a mirror, cant hit her with cursed dagger?
Croydon's not functional as a map yet; pretty sure it's just in as a placeholder atm. As far as capturing bloody mariam goes; you have to hit her with the dagger before she actually starts pursuing you in the hunt. (So when she's just the shadowy figure floating in the air before she begins to move)

Reactions: Fckthmll

Wankyudo

Jul 26, 2017
Capturing Guide:

Powerghost: Can be done before the hunt starts or during hunt; just throw the cummed water on her and then make her climax.

Kupper: Has to be done before the hunt actually starts. Have two candles on you, light the first one and drop it on her when she's the shadowy figure and then swap to the second one and light it. Then make her climax

Shy: Can be done before the hunt starts or during hunt. Need to be infront of a mirror with the darkness mirror (If there's no red light, then no worky.) Best way to do it is to go into the bathroom and park yourself facing the door.

Countlanak & Bloody Mariam: Has to be done before the hunt actually starts. When they are the shadowy figure floating in the air before movement, quickly slash them with the cursed dagger. Then make them climax.

Kyonyuu

Apr 25, 2021
i can only see Bloody Mariam on the hunt, she stand right in front of the mirror and dont move, i cant hit here with the dagger.

tkamol

Jan 26, 2022
It's a good game it have no way to banish a ghost right now ? or how can i do that it can let me play without scary

Wankyudo

Jul 26, 2017
Umm how do you exactly "hunt"/make the ghosts climax? What am i supposed to press?
Use weakness; when they flop to the ground. Default key is X; you'll begin to have sex with the ghost where you have a climax bar with a little heart icon that keeps moving. W / S to control speed, keep it on the heart. Higher difficulties will drain stamina faster

i can only see Bloody Mariam on the hunt, she stand right in front of the mirror and dont move, i cant hit here with the dagger.
That's a bug, had it happen to me too. Basically she's treated as unspawned even though she's manifested; have to leave the room (just go hide, let her hunt out of the room and when she despawns from the hunt, see if shes fixed herself there.)

Fun game, Looking forward for more Content, Is it me or the 2nd location not working
2nd location is a placeholder right now; not worky.

It's a good game it have no way to banish a ghost right now ? or how can i do that it can let me play without scary
Figure out the ghost type and ghost room, use its weakness on it, then have sex with it and make it climax to banish it.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
How serendipitous that I just watched a summary of the Sadako vs Kayako movie. The Grudge ghost would be good for gymnastic positions.

Kyonyuu

Apr 25, 2021
Use weakness; when they flop to the ground. Default key is X; you'll begin to have sex with the ghost where you have a climax bar with a little heart icon that keeps moving. W / S to control speed, keep it on the heart. Higher difficulties will drain stamina faster

That's a bug, had it happen to me too. Basically she's treated as unspawned even though she's manifested; have to leave the room (just go hide, let her hunt out of the room and when she despawns from the hunt, see if shes fixed herself there.)

2nd location is a placeholder right now; not worky.

Figure out the ghost type and ghost room, use its weakness on it, then have sex with it and make it climax to banish it.
Cant fix the Bloody Mariam bug... any other tips?

Jip

Dec 15, 2017
why is it asking for a password to open? just downloaded it and I can't find anything about password

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes