• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Naruleci

Mar 15, 2020
Oooh, I remember this dev made a game I loved to play! This one is pretty good too! I love me some ghost stuff!

PierPanzer24

Feb 3, 2022
:KEK:
View attachment 2218899

Cheats :-

Type in these code like you would do for GTA games.

• whatareyou - Reveals ghost name without affecting objective.
  • whereareyou - Reveals ghost room
  • runner - Infinite running stamina (Toggle)
  • lovemaker - 3x Climax Speed (Toggle)
  • fuckyou - Enrages ghost to hunt even though fear meter is low.
  • rKnight - Turns you into a Gfurry

This game reminds me of Phasmophobia -

Please report any missed tags (i only played a few minutes to scared)
what it mean like "gta games" how can i use the cheat

• Haha
Reactions: Skeletonxd

Necrilem

Oct 1, 2020
Croydon's not functional as a map yet; pretty sure it's just in as a placeholder atm. As far as capturing bloody mariam goes; you have to hit her with the dagger before she actually starts pursuing you in the hunt. (So when she's just the shadowy figure floating in the air before she begins to move)
I dont understand what you mean with shadowy figure. Been trying to capture capture outside of hunt for ages, varying degrees of fear and tools used but i have yet to see a shadowy figure even once

Ghost_Kozak

Jun 29, 2018
Hunts only begin naturally when the fear gauge is above 50%. (The Bar labeled F). Unless the ghost is the Shy. Then it's 70%. This is your main buffer time to investigate and find out what it is. Aside from that, you can only use the cheat code to make them hunt early.

AnonKitten

Mar 21, 2019
:KEK:
View attachment 2218899

Cheats :-

Type in these code like you would do for GTA games.

• whatareyou - Reveals ghost name without affecting objective.
  • whereareyou - Reveals ghost room
  • runner - Infinite running stamina (Toggle)
  • lovemaker - 3x Climax Speed (Toggle)
  • fuckyou - Enrages ghost to hunt even though fear meter is low.
  • rKnight - Turns you into a Gfurry

This game reminds me of Phasmophobia -

Please report any missed tags (i only played a few minutes to scared)
what if u dont know how to type code for GTA game

saveroktimonan

Oct 22, 2022
Really great game !
1. It seems EMF is bugged, I get sound but 0 color. I restarted the game but no change. Maybe it happens when you buy 2 EMF reader ? Could you limit it to only 1 ?
2. Impossible to complete Book quest when the enemy is Kappa
3. Maybe ask confirmation to "End Investigation", because there can be an accident by clicking.

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
Really great game !
1. It seems EMF is bugged, I get sound but 0 color. I restarted the game but no change. Maybe it happens when you buy 2 EMF reader ? Could you limit it to only 1 ?
2. Impossible to complete Book quest when the enemy is Kappa
3. Maybe ask confirmation to "End Investigation", because there can be an accident by clicking.
EMF isn't bugged for me when I had Bloody Miriam. EMF doesn't record a sound, it's the Middle device with 5 lights from Green to Red. To get a sound is recording you need the Audio box, which looks like a Walkie-talkie

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes