rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
I dont understand what you mean with shadowy figure. Been trying to capture capture outside of hunt for ages, varying degrees of fear and tools used but i have yet to see a shadowy figure even once
Yeah I think for me, I had to be in the right room, the Ghost was not a shadowy figure, it looked solid, then I hit the ghost. I don't recall if I was in a Hunt or not. Although there was definitely a time during a Hunt where I saw the ghost and it wasn't a shadowy figure. It was a solid black figure that was floating. I think that's when you can hit it.

saveroktimonan

Oct 22, 2022
EMF isn't bugged for me when I had Bloody Miriam. EMF doesn't record a sound, it's the Middle device with 5 lights from Green to Red. To get a sound is recording you need the Audio box, which looks like a Walkie-talkie
Yes this is it. When I have only 1, it doesn't work. When I wear 2 EMF reader it works.
I think my mistake was to buy a second EMF reader. It worked at the beginning with only one > I bought a second : no work.

Vladik60056

Feb 15, 2021
Why when I choose Croydon Street House I can't move? And one more question, any cheats for full collections?

Reactions: Wener

Dinokan

Oct 28, 2017
I dont understand what you mean with shadowy figure. Been trying to capture capture outside of hunt for ages, varying degrees of fear and tools used but i have yet to see a shadowy figure even once
I finally got it, Once it starts "hunted" you have find the shadow in the proper room before it starts to move and hit them with the dagger.

Reactions: kapralcot22

sukru80

May 21, 2017
I think this game has great potential, it need more obvious anal scenes, with more variety, and definitely a gallery mode

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
A literal ghost busting game without Ghost Nappa? What a missed opportunity.

But hey this looks good as fuck. Seriously this seem like a little gem.

Naruleci

Mar 15, 2020
How the hell do you do the 2 candle capture?
Just got it myself, when she is the shadowy figure hit F to light the first candle and then G to drop it next to her then equip the second candle in your hand and light that one too. Seemed to work for me!

Kyonyuu

Apr 25, 2021
There is a JSON file for the game save.
To unlock the gallery, edit the C:\Users\name\AppData\LocalLow\LAGS\Lustful Spirit Hunt\SaveData.txt file
And set the ghosts from 0 to 1 like this.
"polternumber":1,
"kappanumber":1,
"shadenumber":1,
"kuntilnumber":1,
"bloodymarnumber":1
Safe and go the the gallery room.

Beckz

May 11, 2020
You sure his game are only thia and Hailey?

I remember played few of his game before.
Like the Shelter and Final fight gamelike.

helltum

Jul 19, 2018
is the Gallery supposed to be unfinished? Cuz mine's bugged. I have the prompt to f the ghost but there's no animation, the models just disappear and there's only sound.

Dec 2, 2019
i cant move on the second map (croydon street house) and how to capture the bloody mariam when she stays near a mirror, cant hit her with cursed dagger?
i was waiting for her near a mirror, but just saw a shady shape and can't stab it. It turns out that i have to wait in spawn room, in my case with main power switch and then it works

Reactions: xzp123

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Cheats :-

Type in these code like you would do for GTA games.

• rKnight - Turns you into a Gfurry :ROFLMAO: :LOL::whistle:

• Wow
Reactions: rKnight

Zoh_Veldae

Aug 6, 2018
Pretty good so far. Hopefully there's some adequate progression in the official releases, cuz it's a bit difficult to figure out what to do from all the tool options we got right now. Also hope this doesn't affect the development of HTA, I really like both of these games so far.

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes