Wankyudo

Jul 26, 2017
if i use the cheat whatareyou, and fuckyou even if i use the correct items i cannot defeat the ghost. Like i slash it with the cursed dagger, for example, but i dont it it and alway lose!

Is there a specific game mechanic to follow to hurt ghosts?

like the ghost Shy, i use whatareyou and reveal it is Shy, then I buy the mirror, use the cheat fuckyou and Shy just walks to me and i cannot do nothing, even if i select the correct item and i am holding the mirror in my hand!
You stand infront of a mirror (like the bathroom mirror) with the dark mirror out. Red light should shine from that, you hit the Shy with the light and then it falls down. No right light = death

Cursed dagger ghosts you have to hit the ghosts with before they actually start hunting in their haunted room. For three seconds before the hunt they will hover there as like a shadowy lady figure; that's when you slash them. If they start moving, you're too late.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bajoz

9891onirot

Jan 27, 2018
It's a shame that the Bloody Mariam is broken. Doesn't even actually hunt.
Read the description of the ghostpedia. The creator has done a good job in describing their attributes.

Bloody mariam choses a room and since she is self fixated she will only stay by a mirror and wont move so much away from it. So my tip is to get yourself ready by a mirror wait until the hunt is started and start slashing.

hardcoregamer11

Jun 8, 2019
:KEK:
View attachment 2218899

Cheats :-

Type in these code like you would do for GTA games.

• whatareyou - Reveals ghost name without affecting objective.
  • whereareyou - Reveals ghost room
  • runner - Infinite running stamina (Toggle)
  • lovemaker - 3x Climax Speed (Toggle)
  • fuckyou - Enrages ghost to hunt even though fear meter is low.
  • rKnight - Turns you into a Gfurry

This game reminds me of Phasmophobia -

Please report any missed tags (i only played a few minutes to scared)
well, I never played GTA so how do I open them?

Reactions: Durza and John__

TSKCS

Nov 23, 2017
It is a very good game. Can't wait for more ghosts to ramp up the difficulty.

There is a bug when you bought multiple radios and EMF readers. It will cause the tools to not work as intended (no change on HUD when triggered)
Can be fixed by dropping the tool and pick it up again or just have only 1.

i cant catuch kappa and blood mary...
For Kappa; you need to wait until the start of a hunt in the haunted room (floating and not moving grey form). Light up a candle, drop it near her, and equip another candle then light it up (don't drop it though).

For Bloody Mary; she is the hardest to show up for me. Just confirm it is actually her then find the haunted room and stab her like you stabbed the vampire lady (gown lady).

Last edited:

scolt

Oct 1, 2017
this game is so good, the thing is when i go for the other location after paying 500 bucks i cannot move, any help?

May 15, 2020
Read the description of the ghostpedia. The creator has done a good job in describing their attributes.

Bloody mariam choses a room and since she is self fixated she will only stay by a mirror and wont move so much away from it. So my tip is to get yourself ready by a mirror wait until the hunt is started and start slashing.
Slashing with what? I don't get the dagger in the beginning. Where do I even get the tools?

Last edited:

9891onirot

Jan 27, 2018
Slashing with what? I don't get the dagger in the beginning. Where do I even get the tools?
My bad. Slash with the cursed dagger. Do a bit of missions, just do the quests in the book and then gather money.

Anywho buy the cursed dagger from Luna and use it against Bloody Mariam

b800047

Jun 9, 2017
i have to admit that it will be a pain in the ass trying to differentiate certain ghosts that have the same evidence/behaviors for example: most are able to move pictures/items/furniture (hard to tell which are categorized as "SMALL/LARGE"), turn off lights/fuse (frequent or not), some might trigger you for a loop if they are hunting aggressively or are not at all active (fear at 50% or more), so my 2 cents is for the dev to find actual unique ways for these ghosts to have distinctive traits instead of just the same thing at least which to our benefit the 5 captured ghosts already have...sort of...(bloody mary poses for the camera, kappa leaves puddles, shy turns lights off repeatedly, count having an apparition in the mirror but ive yet to see this since there's only one mirror in the bathroom and wendy has an actually ghost flame...she is a ghost after all)...and thats not counting the fact getting all 3 evidences might lead to 2 or 3 ghosts to identify (laser/orb/emf = rai onna/umbrella/suckassbee, uv/emf/writing = powerghost/red lady, hell even just uv + writing = power/shy/bloody/slit mouth/weseen/blue lady/teke teke if playing on nightmare mode...yet to try it tho...)

so to be fair i will give this a 4.5/5 for GREAT effort since the laser gadget works AS INTENTED (phasmo is an ass with it since its 50/50 if it'll work or not in the ACTUAL ghost room) that being said it does need a reorganization on picking up/dropping the items without picking up the wrong thing...maybe show the item name you're ABOUT to pick up or highlight it and possibly move the essential/common items to the right shelf and the miscellaneous/capture items to the left shelf...overall a good xxx parody...gonna make sadako have a run for her pantie- i mean money lol

Reactions: zmbr and ryuhatsune

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
Noticed a small mistake (may be intended that way) - the name of the Ghost that is displayed when you enter in the cheat of uncovering the name, is displayed as if it's English v1 even if it's English v2.
Also the Kuppa (or Kupper) is named as Sumo girl when cheat is used.. Fucked me up that one time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Slayerz
4.30 star(s) 31 Votes