charmaman

Nov 9, 2021
i tried to play it without cheats but honestly i dont understand anything about the actual gameplay... after reading throw all "how to play"-pages I still dont know what my mission actually is. I dont know the other mentioned games through...
It's not even explained how you are meant to catch a ghost. What happes to me is, I wander around with all lights off until enough fear has collected, then I hide somewhere an the "hunt" begins. Then I look for the ghost and fucking starts. After second sex animation the mission ends and I have collected like 10 points or something...
Also the X key seems to have no function at any time...

Is there any real strategy or are there any obvious clues missed for what I am supposed to do or is it plain extremly hard and meant to be try'n error with everything...

Hope someone can help.

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
I don't understand how to play this game at all. There's a billion tools and things to examine but no time to do anything.

Reactions: charmaman

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
As a 1% of players with a small monitor, is there any way to run it windowed? I can't see a significant part of the screen as a result.
It looks... interesting.

charabit781

May 21, 2020
Bloody Mariam was the most easiest ghost she didn't walk around the house only she move was teleport to the specific location like mirriors only in Luna's room and bathroom or television in the living room you can do all the object without being attacked by her

mister-blackcat

Apr 5, 2020
just for me that in the second house the character just doesn't move? there is also the ghost of the mirror that even using the dagger that should be her weakness nothing happens, I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if it's a bug

Kille

Jun 19, 2018
just for me that in the second house the character just doesn't move? there is also the ghost of the mirror that even using the dagger that should be her weakness nothing happens, I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if it's a bug
The current version of the game only has the 1st map for now

Joe Brass

Nov 20, 2017
This game reminds me of Phasmophobia -

Please report any missed tags (i only played a few minutes to scared)
Play Phas with me :)

[Edit: Fixed the Quote box]

Last edited:

Wankyudo

Jul 26, 2017
"Countlanak"?

Is Kuntilanak become a vampire or something?
Pretty much. The names are more a play on the ghosts vs actual being the ghost names (Though you can change that yourself by editing the .csv files in the StreamingAssets folder.) Same way Shy is meant to be a Shade, Bloody Mariam is Bloody Mary, Kupper is Kappa, and Powerghost is Poltergeist.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
guys think i found a bug but first i wanted to hear you, as you may knoe you can buy up to 4 video cameras right ?
When i place all of them if i go to pc to check cameras i can't see anything on the 4th one, can't even turn on night vision as if the camera weren't placed at all.

Last edited:

fireclaws10

Jan 21, 2019
I don't understand how to play this game at all. There's a billion tools and things to examine but no time to do anything.
It's 2d Phasmaphobia. It makes sense if you've played that game, if not i can see how you'd struggle. Cheat to see what ghost type it is, try and find what it's signs are and identify those, and you'll understand the game better.

Hollowstorm79

Jul 31, 2020
Love the premise, the idea, and I literally thought of this as I saw phasmophobia ! Please, I beg that the creator doesn't drop this one and even makes a sequel that is 3D. I would happily buy both once they are complete for sure!

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes