Joe Brass

Nov 20, 2017
At the first time you will be afraid and don't want to walk for a little bit, but when the sexy ghosts do some sexy movement to you then all terror went away.
Sorry- I agree with you but I made a mistake. I was actually trying to quote this

This game reminds me of Phasmophobia -

Please report any missed tags (i only played a few minutes to scared)
I was basically trying to tell the OP to play Phas with me- because Phasmo is a harder and more scary game to me :3 (I'm level 1000+ on Phas)

Beckz

May 11, 2020
how can i beat shy ghost and sumo ghost?
Shy ghost :
Get a "Dark Mirror" and press "F" when you're in front of mirror of Toilet or Lina's Room, use it's red light on the ghost.
Of course you need to wait her to come to you for that.

Sumo Girl (Kappa) :
Get 2 candles, and then locate the ghost's location. When you find her where about, wait for the hunt started to spot her position in the room.
After she appear when the hunt started, hurry up get close to her and light the 1st candle then drop it to ground, and then light the 2nd candle. Then she will be vulnerable to be hunted.

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Oh right, there is a minor Bug on the game right now:
- EMF radar Bug
If you have 2 EMF radar on your garage, the ERF will not work if you only bring one with you. Though you can fix it by droping it and pick it up again.

- Candle BUFF bug
If you get a candle and light it, then drop it to the ground. Switch/grab the other item, then pick up the lit candle. There you will shine without candle on the hand.
Stacakable up to 3 times(max slot), the brightness are quite blinding.

joao716

Oct 3, 2018
i found a curious bug, if you have sex with luna and when you cum then press exit quickly it will create a clone having sex with her ''forgive me for my bad english'' clone.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Bort740

joao716

Oct 3, 2018
you can post the bug on dev's itch, but if this scene is not a part of the free demo, might not be a good idea
my intention is not to disqualify the game, I just posted the bug out of curiosity, because I believe that this game has a lot of potential ahead.

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
I am so lost and have no idea how the game works. I imagine there's supposed to be some sort of procedure but the descriptions of all the equipment is all mucho texto and it hurts my head.

DemonJoe20

Jul 28, 2022
:KEK:
View attachment 2218899

Cheats :-

Type in these code like you would do for GTA games.

• whatareyou - Reveals ghost name without affecting objective.
  • whereareyou - Reveals ghost room
  • runner - Infinite running stamina (Toggle)
  • lovemaker - 3x Climax Speed (Toggle)
  • fuckyou - Enrages ghost to hunt even though fear meter is low.
  • rKnight - Turns you into a Gfurry

This game reminds me of Phasmophobia -

Please report any missed tags (i only played a few minutes to scared)
I'm a dumb guy so i don't really understand. When you say type the codes like GTA Games what does that mean?

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes