Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
How do you drop items? I can't beat the first area because I'm stuck with whatever I pick up and don't know what type of enemy I'm dealing with at first.

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
hi. what you mean ? maybe i can help
the first time I played i had mary, the ghostpedia said to use the dagger. I went got it, haunt mode popped up, I manage to find it idle and spammed the F key while inching closer. Just ended up fucking it and died

2nd and 3rd try i got the kappa, ghost pedia said the candles. reading how the item works i got them, set them on the floor in an area where she kept haunting and even set down the lazer so i can see it (and i could) nope, just ignored the candles and fucked me anyway

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
the first time I played i had mary, the ghostpedia said to use the dagger. I went got it, haunt mode popped up, I manage to find it idle and spammed the F key while inching closer. Just ended up fucking it and died

2nd and 3rd try i got the kappa, ghost pedia said the candles. reading how the item works i got them, set them on the floor in an area where she kept haunting and even set down the lazer so i can see it (and i could) nope, just ignored the candles and fucked me anyway
ok just one question, when you used itema on them the ghosts were on the screen as a black figure or themself ?

DLC

Jun 1, 2017

If you try to hunt them down while they are in an idle animation they will caught you, you have to wait until they start to move, about the candles I'm not sure, I still didn't get any ghost with that weakness. For the black mirror if the mirror starts to glow red you just have to wait until the hunt starts and they move towards you, you have to keep some distance tho.

Oct 25, 2021
Both EMF Reader and Audio Box is bugged Dropping them using ( G ) and picking them back up with ( E )
Makes them work again its a display bug. and best tools to use is the Temperature Tool as it helps find the
ghost room its the coldest room in the building and the EMF Reader is helpful to break down the clues faster.

To Know what Ghost is what Ghost of a light blow up its 100% shy and if its water on the ground 100% Kupper
and if its a ghost doing nothing its 50% its a Bloody Mariam or Countlanak both like doing nothing. and powerghost is very active she does a lot

To Capute the ghost use the item list in the book for that ghost on them, get it wrong and you die not a bug
But remember you need to use the incense stick on them as soon as they come at you. first to slow them down then use the tool on them.

note dev forgot to say to use the incense stick on them first so its why its so hard and also maybe abit bugged.

I was able to do all ghost but kupper its the only one and the dev says kupper maybe bugged.

Last edited:
Reactions: zmbr

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
Both EMF Reader and Audio Box is bugged Dropping them using ( G ) and picking them back up with ( E )
Makes them work again its a display bug. and best tools to use is the Temperature Tool as it helps find the
ghost room its the coldest room in the building and the EMF Reader is helpful to break down the clues faster.

To Know what Ghost is what Ghost of a light blow up its 100% shy and if its water on the ground 100% Kupper
and if its a ghost doing nothing its 50% its a Bloody Mariam or Countlanak both like doing nothing. and powerghost is very active she does a lot

To Capute the ghost use the item list in the book for that ghost on them, get it wrong and you die not a bug
But remember you need to use the incense stick on them as soon as they come at you. first to slow them down then use the tool on them.

note dev forgot to say to use the incense stick on them first so its why its so hard and also maybe abit bugged.

I was able to do all ghost but kupper its the only one and the dev says kupper maybe bugged.
woooow. ok. I think I'll just wait till a future update before i give this game another shot if the game is so fucked you can't tell when it's even working

Oct 25, 2021
woooow. ok. I think I'll just wait till a future update before i give this game another shot if the game is so fucked you can't tell when it's even working
that what i'm doing to dev note he may not be the best for this job so we see but its good to see a dev not be super ego and never say hey i don't know what i'm doing the game was made for game jam so we see if it keeps getting worked on

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
he his and from what he told me he is working on improving his skills at over all game design and game making then be back at it
Good to know when you need to study your craft more so that you can make a better product. As a former Jim Sterling fan I've seen a fair share of amateur game devs being overly prideful over their hastily thrown together garbage

CYFire

Feb 8, 2018
Nice game so far. Played Phasmo before, but I am bad with this creepy stuff. Anyway.

So regarding key binding... wasd for moving, 123 choose gadget, e for interaction, t for flashlight, f for using gadget, g for dropping gadget. x as far as I heard for initiating the ghost capture.

So... my game just now, I start with thermometer (active), EMF and UVlight. Thermos dropped to negative temps at two occasions within few steps, just for a second. EMF showed 5, just for a second... Yeah no ghost with both of that. Thought Kappa. Some back and forth, dropping the book just for the heck of it - writing. WRITING.
No freezing temps, no high EMF. Writing. Later confirmed (?) EMF 4. It has been an Powerghost, the gadgets had been lying to me.

Then - Hunting (the ghost hunts me). I hide since I am a sissy. How he hell am I supposed to know whether the hunting is done or ongoing?
In phasmo your flashlight flashing means hunt. No such thing here.

Also bug: the objectives in van where not the objectives in journal.

belikvlad

Oct 2, 2019
Guys help, I run the game in full screen ok, but because I do not have a wide monitor that the whole game does not fit, what to do? I'm already worn out with this stuff to deal with

SkyTiTan

Apr 27, 2020
Hello ! I can't enter some rooms or getting out of them. For exemple i can go in the basement but can't get out, or I can go in bathroom (in the first level) and can't getting out too. I am really sad because the game looks really good but sadly can't play it. Help :))

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes