RobatoSenapi

Nov 14, 2022
Hello good people, I knock the ghost down (any ghost, its the same) and i cant banish them. I dont see hunt or anything i can click on and after some time ghost escapes. Pls Help

VTRinNights

Jul 15, 2017
Save Game with All Ghosts Unlocked +
Most typos fixed

[Version 0.0.6 Compatible]

1671407805974.png

Here's all you need to know:

Path to drop the Save Files:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OR

Path to drop the typo correction files:

I didn't focus too much on the correction because it's only a demo from the Dev.
However, some of the rather obvious typos have been corrected in these files.
English is not my primarily language, although I managed to solve almost everything that bothered me.

Alternative Download:

X-ecutor

Oct 22, 2018
I just cannot catch the Kuntilanak :( Used the cursed dagger when she was in front of me but she got me every time...

frid

Apr 25, 2017
I just cannot catch the Kuntilanak :( Used the cursed dagger when she was in front of me but she got me every time...
You have to do it when she doesnt move. A.K.A did you notice when the ghosts starts to hunt they stay still for a couple of seconds? you have to do it THERE, if she starts moving you cant catch her

zmbr

Sep 11, 2020
So... my game just now, I start with thermometer (active), EMF and UVlight. Thermos dropped to negative temps at two occasions within few steps, just for a second. EMF showed 5, just for a second... Yeah no ghost with both of that. Thought Kappa. Some back and forth, dropping the book just for the heck of it - writing. WRITING.
No freezing temps, no high EMF. Writing. Later confirmed (?) EMF 4. It has been an Powerghost, the gadgets had been lying to me.
Thermometer is said to glitch when a ghost passes near you. That drop must have been a glitch like this.
Actual "freesing temperature" means when you find ghost's room, it will have stable negative temperature.

Though the game could have explained it better, IMO.

End of hunt - if lights were on in room you are in, they will turn back on.

Last edited:

X-ecutor

Oct 22, 2018
You have to do it when she doesnt move. A.K.A did you notice when the ghosts starts to hunt they stay still for a couple of seconds? you have to do it THERE, if she starts moving you cant catch her
Oh ok...nice to know :D Its another twist than cuz you can catch powerghost while moving...

TSKCS

Nov 23, 2017
Oh ok...nice to know :D Its another twist than cuz you can catch powerghost while moving...
It depends on the tool you use to capture the ghost. Sacred 'Fluid' can also be used while a ghost is already moving aka the reason why you can use it on Wendy. I think it was written in the item desc.

Mostly though, you have hit them before they move.

zmbr

Sep 11, 2020
It depends on the tool you use to capture the ghost. Sacred 'Fluid' can also be used while a ghost is already moving aka the reason why you can use it on Wendy. I think it was written in the item desc.

Mostly though, you have hit them before they move.
Dagger, candle and rope need to hit them before they move - Kupper is weak to candle, Countlanak and Mary to dagger.
Water, mirror and salt can be used while they move - water is easiest method for Powerghost, mirror you need to stand in front of mirror for Shy and salt needs to hit twice.

Rope and salt don't even work yet, by the way.

Apr 4, 2021
Its got great potential except for a few flaws
  • Id be nice if you could scroll through you items with the scroll wheel
  • running should be bound to shift instead of space
  • let me pick up and use items with the mouse instead of pressing E, it would make the vans shelves easier to navigate
  • a more challenging sex minigame would be nice, maybe the heart could move constantly and smoothly instead of moving very little
  • buyable inventory upgrades

Oct 25, 2021
Its got great potential except for a few flaws
  • Id be nice if you could scroll through you items with the scroll wheel
  • running should be bound to shift instead of space
  • let me pick up and use items with the mouse instead of pressing E, it would make the vans shelves easier to navigate
  • a more challenging sex minigame would be nice, maybe the heart could move constantly and smoothly instead of moving very little
  • buyable inventory upgrades
you can use the mouse just put it over the item and press left mouse button

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes