greydiant

Jul 11, 2022
the "rKnight" cheat doesn't seem to be working am i putting it in wrong or is whatever it is just not implemented yet?

GH057ts

Jun 21, 2020
Found a problem. If you buy a level measuring device. The value stops being displayed, but the sound remains.

Question. Will it be possible to take an assistant with you in the future? So as not to carry all the items alone. Surely there will be other locations larger than this one. It can also contribute to the creation of additional animation.

xNova32

Oct 5, 2022
put two candles close by near where it would spawn to hunt. A bit tricky. When they spawn near the two candles to hunt, they get downed.

Wankyudo

Jul 26, 2017
It's not even out yet. Dude said 20ish more days about 11 days ago on the itch page.
Oh it is, it's just the original post doesn't reflect it yet. I posted it a page back but as we know people don't read past the last page on threads. The next vers we're waiting on is 0.1

Mar 31, 2018
game is p good and worth a try even if you didn't super like the other guy's games, the gameplay loop is relatively simple but it's engaging and the animations are nice as always. there is also a decent amount of detail in the world. here's to the updates being the same quality as this

for 1.60 dolalrs it's also pretty worth it

edit: nvm used wrong dl link

Last edited:
Reactions: SuccubusLover69
Dec 11, 2019
are you sure ? bc i only find 32bit version for free, seems that you have to pay 1.60$ for the 64bit one
Does the 64 bit one have a difference in performance for you if that's the case? I just know the content presently in both the 64 bit and 32 bit demos are the same right now.

Yourmomu

Mar 15, 2021
are all the ghosts in the game? it gives me multiple options for what type of ghost is there in the house but the ghostopedia only has the couple of them. a Sumo girl had her way with me and she turned out to be a kappa

Wankyudo

Jul 26, 2017
are all the ghosts in the game? it gives me multiple options for what type of ghost is there in the house but the ghostopedia only has the couple of them. a Sumo girl had her way with me and she turned out to be a kappa
Nope. Right now only Countlanak, Kappa, Bloody Mariam, Shy, and Powerghost are implemented.

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes