Ghost_Kozak

Jun 29, 2018
You can still get the original animation for Wendy. You just have to pick up the ghost shirt in the Croyden House. (Towards the far right. Room with the TV, I think it was near some tennis stuff) You can toggle which animation the same way you change outfits on your assistant.

b800047

Jun 9, 2017
just went through v0.0.7 (best way to call it) and welp...one bug ive gotten was the options in the main menu...no way to exit it once you're in unless you actually start the game to view the options in-game...(layman's terms you cant TAB out or "X" out)...good intro/tutorial run to introduce us to Wendy tho...kinda sucks some girl got railed to death from the looks of it...nice touch with the reverse dialogue thing
"Is someone there? Please help me! I am so scared! Please take me away with you!"
in case anyone missed the message...
i am glad the dev took the time to clean up the ghostpedia so its more organized. same thing with the map feature, very useful to navigate the houses/areas better. i can only assume the dev is still touching up/adding a few things since certain dialogues are not there with pressing E on certains items/paintings, same thing with the rope with no animations yet...very happy you can see which items you're about to pick up even if they're cluttered so that way im not picking up and dropping things repeatly

ps as im typing this, i like the little bits and pieces that add to the lore
1672681277987.png
now we know who this person is XD
anyway...best of good intentions to this game dev

Reactions: Mister Wake

Azed354

Jan 6, 2022
:KEK:
View attachment 2218899

Cheats :-

Type in these code like you would do for GTA games.

• whatareyou - Reveals ghost name without affecting objective.
  • whereareyou - Reveals ghost room
  • runner - Infinite running stamina (Toggle)
  • lovemaker - 3x Climax Speed (Toggle)
  • fuckyou - Enrages ghost to hunt even though fear meter is low.
  • rKnight - Turns you into a Gfurry

This game reminds me of Phasmophobia -

Please report any missed tags (i only played a few minutes to scared)
Sorry pls I still don't understand how to type it in
I don't play GTA sorry

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
it seem that i have a problem with doors, and it dosn't involves ghosts.
it seem like whenever i go into a room, i can't go back from it.

for example in the "tutorial-house",
i can go to the basement where "Wendy" is without any problems, but then i can't go back upstairs for some reasons.

and it's the same for your first-mission in Luna's house,
i got to the basement were there's the light-switch and the switch the bring electricity back into the house,
and then i couldn't exit the basement to go back in the hallway.

is it a glitch?

CaptainFapuleux

Jul 28, 2017
it seem that i have a problem with doors, and it dosn't involves ghosts.
it seem like whenever i go into a room, i can't go back from it.

for example in the "tutorial-house",
i can go to the basement where "Wendy" is without any problems, but then i can't go back upstairs for some reasons.

and it's the same for your first-mission in Luna's house,
i got to the basement were there's the light-switch and the switch the bring electricity back into the house,
and then i couldn't exit the basement to go back in the hallway.

is it a glitch?
I had the same problem : just press alt + shift (to put your keyboard into QUERTY mode). Hope it will help :)

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes