HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
By the way, anyone know if all of the tools work outside the tutorial basement? Like, I've tried to use the rope on normal contracts (Luna's or Creydon house) but haven't gotten it to work. Same with the salt, I think. But I could be using them wrong. I thought these tools were 'generic' as in they'd work on any ghost, instead of only the tools they're vulnerable to.
honestly I've no idea
But the dagger works on most things I've tried it on, so I can't say if it works on all of them or a few;
The candles seem to not work on ANYTHING including what they're supposed to work on...tried using them both in hunting and while she spawns;
The forbidden water seems to work on everything for some reason;
The dark mirror works on Shy when hunting (may work while spawning too idk)

Reactions: GH057ts

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
honestly I've no idea
But the dagger works on most things I've tried it on, so I can't say if it works on all of them or a few;
The candles seem to not work on ANYTHING including what they're supposed to work on...tried using them both in hunting and while she spawns;
The forbidden water seems to work on everything for some reason;
The dark mirror works on Shy when hunting (may work while spawning too idk)
Oh I've gotten candles to work for Kuppers! It's very tricky though, this is what I do: First try to figure out exactly where she's going to spawn by either fucking Tess or just waiting till she spawns (I think the spawn point doesn't move, might be wrong). Now, get her to spawn again, but before she appears, make sure you leave a lit candle on the floor next to the spawn point (left or right), and finally, when she spawns, light the second candle on the opposite side (so she's between both candles). The problem is that kuppers usually extinguish candles, so it's kinda hard to keep the first candle lit before they spawn. The other issue is that the candles have a short "range", they both have to be kinda close to the spawn point. I think you're supposed to do this when she has just spawned and still isn't moving. It's hard but it works. Don't know if my weird explanation works for you lol. I think there's a little video somewhere in the 'how to play' or 'tools' section of the menu showing how to do it.

Crazy about the dagger tho, I only ever tried it with the Countlanak (spelling?). Also I've tried salt on several ghosts, and haven't gotten it to work yet. I've also gotten the mirror to work.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Oh I've gotten candles to work for Kuppers! It's very tricky though, this is what I do: First try to figure out exactly where she's going to spawn by either fucking Tess or just waiting till she spawns (I think the spawn point doesn't move, might be wrong). Now, get her to spawn again, but before she appears, make sure you leave a lit candle on the floor next to the spawn point (left or right), and finally, when she spawns, light the second candle on the opposite side (so she's between both candles). The problem is that kuppers usually extinguish candles, so it's kinda hard to keep the first candle lit before they spawn. The other issue is that the candles have a short "range", they both have to be kinda close to the spawn point. I think you're supposed to do this when she has just spawned and still isn't moving. It's hard but it works. Don't know if my weird explanation works for you lol. I think there's a little video somewhere in the 'how to play' or 'tools' section of the menu showing how to do it.

Crazy about the dagger tho, I only ever tried it with the Countlanak (spelling?). Also I've tried salt on several ghosts, and haven't gotten it to work yet. I've also gotten the mirror to work.
I tried that candle thing exactly except I dropped both of them right after she spawned, and they weren't left and right of her, just on the left, so I guess that's what was wrong

Ghost_Kozak

Jun 29, 2018
It's not out yet. He uploaded a small demo that contain the new poker minigame since he needed some feedback in terms of bug fixing.

Ghost_Kozak

Jun 29, 2018
That page seems to be dead now, cuz I can't find it. But the demo had four scenes from the mini game and apparently 2 secret scenes I couldn't find

Reactions: fapderp11

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
That page seems to be dead now, cuz I can't find it. But the demo had four scenes from the mini game and apparently 2 secret scenes I couldn't find
Yeah, I played it, but I couldn't beat the 4th girl. It gets difficult. I really don't get why he added that minigame though... Doesn't seem very relevant to the game imo. Maybe as a bonus thing once the main game is finished, but right now, I don't see it as a priority. As for the secret scenes, same, couldn't get them. Don't know if they're related to the tablet and the minigame, or to ghost hunting itself. Also, I don't understand the context of the pictures in the tablet at all. It's supposed to be Luna's tablet, but the descriptions of each pic make it sound like they belong to different people? I'm kinda lost there. I'm also seeing references to HTA which is cool, I guess.

There was also a placeholder for the next map in the poker demo, you can't load the map, but you can see the price to unlock it, it was 2500 coins iirc. Might change for the actual release.

Jan 25, 2019
It's difficult to beat the 4th girl. She folds immediately if I have better cards.
Somehow there was a girl standing next the whiteboard. She gives blowjob and leaves once we are finished.

Jan 25, 2019
What version are you playing? That clock next to the screen isn't on my game
Poker minigame demo uploaded a few days ago. That clock is displays time available until that girl stick around.

I figured out how. You have to keep buying lunch boxes until she appears. It clicked me after reading information from second image in luna's tab.
It seems you get different girl each time.
Screenshot (420).png

• Wow
Reactions: fapderp11
4.30 star(s) 31 Votes