fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Poker minigame demo uploaded a few days ago. That clock is displays time available until that girl stick around.

I figured out how. You have to keep buying lunch boxes until she appears. It clicked me after reading information from second image in luna's tab.
It seems you get different girl each time.
View attachment 2559624
Great find! I tried it and only got the brunette with the short haircut twice.

Update: Managed to get the blonde, and some time after a redhead. It works with the honey item too.

Last edited:

Gaiden-95

Mar 20, 2019
So after playing the new poker minigame, I beat the first 3 girls no problem, third gave me a bit of a run but it was no issue. The last girl is just a straight up cheat. She folds more times than laundry and the most wins I have gotten were just those folds alone. I've never won a straight bet and so my strat was just getting her to fold the entire game to get her to just even take her clothes off. But thats the jist of it, making her fold until you win.

Edit: Yeah, if she sees a remotely good hand, she will double it every time if she wants to, best strategy is to just not bet any extra money ever because you'll never win a single hand ever. She will keep folding most hands so keep her doing that, her phrases don't tell you much since even she bluffs and folds her hands. It's a slog and a bit of a long battle but even you can beat her I promise.

Last edited:
Reactions: fapderp11

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
So after playing the new poker minigame, I beat the first 3 girls no problem, third gave me a bit of a run but it was no issue. The last girl is just a straight up cheat. She folds more times than laundry and the most wins I have gotten were just those folds alone. I've never won a straight bet and so my strat was just getting her to fold the entire game to get her to just even take her clothes off. But thats the jist of it, making her fold until you win.
Yeah, it's a pain in the ass, I made it eventually. You can never bet cause it seems like she always knows what your hand is, so she folds if your hand is even slightly better. You can pretty much know if she'll beat you by checking if she's changing cards or not. If she says she doesn't need to change cards, that means her hand is better than yours, so you gotta change a bunch of cards and pray you get something better than whatever she has. If she changes any number of cards, that means her hand was worse, but she'll most likely get something better (I swear it's BS, she gets some ridiculous hands, or gets the buttslut card or whatever it's called, which is a BS mechanic as well, lol). I only managed to beat her by pretty much not betting, so it is slow af. I also noticed that if you play with her again, after beating her, she has a different outfit. Don't know if the animation changes after beating her for the 2nd time, but I ain't got time for that, it's just painfully slow (and it looks like she's wearing even more clothes). Don't know about the other girls though.

I wonder if there are any secret scenes related to the Poker girls, or anywhere else in the demo, like the delivery girls.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gaiden-95

Mar 20, 2019
Yeah, it's a pain in the ass, I made it eventually. You can never bet cause it seems like she always knows what your hand is, so she folds if your hand is even slightly better. You can pretty much know if she'll beat you by checking if she's changing cards or not. If she says she doesn't need to change cards, that means her hand is better than yours, so you gotta change a bunch of cards and pray you get something better than whatever she has. If she changes any number of cards, that means her hand was worse, but she'll most likely get something better (I swear it's BS, she gets some ridiculous hands, or gets the buttslut card or whatever it's called, which is a BS mechanic as well, lol). I only managed to beat her by pretty much not betting, so it is slow af. I also noticed that if you play with her again, after beating her, she has a different outfit. Don't know if the animation changes after beating her for the 2nd time, but I ain't got time for that, it's just painfully slow (and it looks like she's wearing even more clothes). Don't know about the other girls though.

I wonder if there are any secret scenes related to the Poker girls, or anywhere else in the demo, like the delivery girls.

Well just for you I beat the 4th girl again. As you'd expect there's no real difference other than dialogue.

Reactions: fapderp11

bepis23

Aug 15, 2017
How do you find those extra girls in the car?
I have been eating the honeyed burgers on mass and they aren't really showing up, also not sure how you eat the lunch boxes.

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
How do you find those extra girls in the car?
I have been eating the honeyed burgers on mass and they aren't really showing up, also not sure how you eat the lunch boxes.
It's not honeyed burgers, it's either lunch boxes or the other honey kind of item (I forgot the name), it just looks like a jar, I think. To eat the lunchboxes, just get in front of them and press E. Everytime you press E, you'll eat one, but it doesn't look like it because they spawn in the same spot. Keep pressing until the box disappears. Then, buy more lunchboxes again and repeat. If you run out of money, close the game, open the save file and change the money value, then open the game again. Someone explained it some pages back. I think there's a limit or something so just don't give yourself a million or some crazy amount, 5k was enough for me.

Edit: It's called honey milk, it's right next to the lunchboxes.

1682566152535.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Obito-chwuanchan

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustfulSpiritHunt-0.0.8
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

alex19

Jan 20, 2018
:KEK:
View attachment 2218899

Cheats :-

Type in these code like you would do for GTA games.

• whatareyou - Reveals ghost name without affecting objective.
  • whereareyou - Reveals ghost room
  • runner - Infinite running stamina (Toggle)
  • lovemaker - 3x Climax Speed (Toggle)
  • fuckyou - Enrages ghost to hunt even though fear meter is low.
  • rKnight - Turns you into a Gfurry

This game reminds me of Phasmophobia -

Please report any missed tags (i only played a few minutes to scared)
Where to put in cheats?

Reactions: Tuberaku
4.30 star(s) 31 Votes