Dec 12, 2018
Can you interact with the captured ghosts ? I finished the tutorial and captured the ghost but nothing happens except dialogue shows up in home basement when I try to interact with the ghost.

Edit : Nvm I found it you just need to use the capturing tools on ghosts.

Last edited:

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
I'm doing the tutorial but I can't seem to plunge this cursed dagger into her ass when she's knocked down, x doesn't do anything, and neither does f
You need to use different methods of capturing the ghost in the order that luna is saying. after that the option to fuck the ghost to capture it will be available

Wankyudo

Jul 26, 2017
how to kill kupper with two candle bro
Put two candles in your inventory.
Find the spawning location for the kupper when she begins her hunts. (Do this by finding her ghost room and then using a hiding spot in that room until she begins it)
When you get the "Hunting!" text, you have this five second window where shes vulnerable. Light the first candle, drop it next to her when shes that shadowy figure. Then switch to the second candle and light that second one next to her.

Reactions: anon241
May 29, 2022
how to kill kupper with two candle bro
Then switch to the second candle and light that second one next to her.
On the other side! Just walk "through" her (as this is a 2d game) with the lit candle and she'll present her ass to you.

Another trick is buying 4 candles and placing 3 of them across the room while you wait for the hunt to begin. She might blow out some, just replace them.

Febui

May 6, 2022
I opened it, went to options, and I don't see any option for making it windowed or adjusting resolution. I decided to start the game and didn't immediately see the option after that either, so I stopped there.
I haven't come across this problem outside old 90s games, so I may be blinding on it.

I enjoyed the English / English 2 option. That's so stupid. Excellent.

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
What data do I delete so I can get back to the tutorial? Also, how do I mark ghost orbs as evidence? I saw them on camera, but I couldn't do anything with them.

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes