something123_!?

Apr 7, 2023
still trying to figure out the safe, but i figured out the mannequin order;
harleen -> loretta -> sylvia -> brittany -> eleonora -> gina -> jennifer
then you get a message saying to go home and the mannequin is outside your front door.
the dev posted a hint to the safe code but i havent figured it out. "IRISNE", guessing the letters correspond to numbers but idk how.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: CEDelpack

227778677w

Dec 21, 2018
anyone managed to beat homeless girl in poker? When I get good hand she immediately folds -_-
So the only way I managed to beat her was ultimately up to luck, but knowing that spam clicking on the cards of who you're facing will reveal them was of a lot of help. And so basically I aim for times when the fourth girl has only a pair that is not too high, so like pairs of 2, 3, 4,... 10. And go all in when I see she does have one like that and just hope I can get a pair higher than hers. and if her pairs are too high, just fold, if she has a guaranteed win card, fold, and just hope for the rng gods to be on your side. She will fold instantly once she sees, with her x-ray vision, your hand is better than hers.

Sep 22, 2018
Also, anyone else not being able to go into the 'Sex Room' despite etering the code?
I couldn't get in the Sex Room neither, despite the code.
Also I had an encounter with the Bansheep, but she didn't get unlocked in the gallery.
Do I have to complete and "win" the night ?
Because I got caught twice from her and I think I therefore lost the night, but I believed she would have been unlocked as well.

Dec 15, 2022
I couldn't get in the Sex Room neither, despite the code.
Also I had an encounter with the Bansheep, but she didn't get unlocked in the gallery.
Do I have to complete and "win" the night ?
Because I got caught twice from her and I think I therefore lost the night, but I believed she would have been unlocked as well.
Yes, you need to capture the ghost in order to unlock it in the gallery :)

Rengar12

Aug 18, 2016
No you have to capture them, aka "win" by using their weakness and screwing them so they don't screw you.

fireclaws10

Jan 21, 2019
floor 1
ruth hallway 1 slyvia
ruth hallway 2 last door loretta

jack hallway toilet - brittany

floor 2

marissa 1 jennifer
marissa 2 gina

miriam 1 harleen
miriam 2 eleanora

harleen -> loretta -> sylvia -> brittany -> eleonora -> gina -> jennifer