May 29, 2022
How do I use tess?
I'm still new to this game but I think Tess's only function so far is holding an item from your inventory - basically increasing your inventory size from 3 to 4. You just walk up to her with an item in your hand and press Q. If she's already holding something you'll get it back from her.
She'll activate the item, so for example when you give her the UV light she'll turn it on and follow you. Same goes for the motion camera (meaning it will still take pictures) and the candle and probably others but I haven't tried them so far.

I'm pretty sure that we're going to see version 0.1 of this game pretty soon so don't waste your energy too much trying to get everything out of this game right now - is what I think.

Edit: you can also fuck her to lure the ghost to hunt you early. How could I have forgotten this :(

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler
May 29, 2022
I don't know why Croydon Street house limt only 3 ghosts appear and no Bloody miriam and no Countlanak ever to appeared
I'm not entirely sure but I think my first Bloody Mariam encounter was in the second house. Maybe those two ghosts just have very low probabilities to show up in general in the current version. If so, shame on the dev because they are the best ones so far :p

Cirode

Mar 6, 2019
I'm not entirely sure but I think my first Bloody Mariam encounter was in the second house. Maybe those two ghosts just have very low probabilities to show up in general in the current version. If so, shame on the dev because they are the best ones so far :p
Feels more like you need to unlock it then they can make an apparel even in the first house.

hanselino

Jul 24, 2021
I have a question how do I use the black mirror? I don´t know how to use it correctly with the shy ghost

May 29, 2022
I have a question how do I use the black mirror? I don´t know how to use it correctly with the shy ghost
press the use key while you are right in front of a wall mirror
In Tess's house there are two mirrors if I remember correctly. One in the parent's bedroom and one in the bathroom. Just stand in front of one of them and press F with the mirror in your hands. Then wait for shy. And fuck her. Easy. :D

Lakstat

Dec 16, 2018
I'm still new to this game but I think Tess's only function so far is holding an item from your inventory - basically increasing your inventory size from 3 to 4. You just walk up to her with an item in your hand and press Q. If she's already holding something you'll get it back from her.
She'll activate the item, so for example when you give her the UV light she'll turn it on and follow you. Same goes for the motion camera (meaning it will still take pictures) and the candle and probably others but I haven't tried them so far.

I'm pretty sure that we're going to see version 0.1 of this game pretty soon so don't waste your energy too much trying to get everything out of this game right now - is what I think.

Edit: you can also fuck her to lure the ghost to hunt you early. How could I have forgotten this :(
How do you fuck her?

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Hi! The description catch my interest but... did someone can explain in short who fuck who in this game?

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hi! The description catch my interest but... did someone can explain in short who fuck who in this game?
ghosts fuck you if they catch you
you fuck the ghosts if you catch them
but really, the fucking is pretty much the same either way. The animations are different but they don't really suggest who caught who

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
damn, this dude is moving at a really good pace!
Yeah, I was busy and kinda forgot about the game for a couple of days. When I remembered, I went to see the progress expecting nothing, but I was surprised to see that! Apparently, he's done with the programming for the update and is now testing.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler
4.30 star(s) 31 Votes