Jan 13, 2022
no what? I know its not the full game, but is there going to be another patch soonish?
It has taken awhile for this version to come out. I think maybe over a month if not longer so there probably won't be anything new that we can play for a couple weeks.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustfulSpiritHunt-0.1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ohohuoui9o

Dec 23, 2021
god, the homeless lady in poker is so annoying
if i have a good hand she folds turn 1, and if she doesn't she has a better hand than me
also the change button doesn't work

Reactions: Valkyria94
May 15, 2020
Just found the poker game and I fucking hate it. I've always sucked at poker so this is practically locked content for me.

Grootbeast

May 12, 2020
Hey guys how do you get recruites Tess and Gloria and where are the flash drives?
Thank you.
I'm pretty sure Tess is gone right now because I couldn't find her and it only shows Sabrina and Gloria. To get Gloria, you need to interact with the Mannequins in a specific order.

Last edited:
May 15, 2020
I'm pretty sure Tess is gone right now because I couldn't find her and it only shows Sabrina and Gloria. To get Gloria, you need to interact with the Mannequins in a specific order.
Tess is the big sister right? Check the front door in the pre game lobby. The rest is self explanatory.

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes