Zappyboi

Oct 1, 2018
I personally hate big map in ghost hunting games but for sure I love the asylum because I get to learn the past of what happen and cracking some secret ( and run the shit out of me when the "hunting" text appear). I wish LAGS will add more hidden lore to every map would come out in future or even a full complete story about that location is a great idea, maybe LAGS can feature some well-known haunting place and create their own story based on the real story out there.
The potential in this game is really big and it's well done in the early stage already so I will hop into the hype train and follow the rail onward greatness.

EvraRea

Dec 16, 2021
Everyone asking for how to input the cheats, you just type them in while in the game

You type them in once you get into a map. No text bar or anything, just once you load in start typing. Your character will move around a bit but that's fine.
Thank you!

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I feel like fucking tess and going back to eat once or twice to find where the ghost is and then just spawncamping it with its weakness is a bit overpowered right now lol

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Yea like if everyone's fucking everyone I see it more as a "fucking with the bros" type shit lmao
But if someone comes up and forcibly rapes some girl that's close to MC and the game gives the player no opportunity to fight it, I'll stop playing the game faster than you can say "sperm" in bulgarian
View attachment 2619593
Spermatozoidi?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

Onkin

Sep 15, 2018
can you tell me where i can find ragged cloths for luna?. and mac's flash drive
Both can be found on the Hillford Asylum map. One is in the room with "LAGS" written on the door. The other I can't remember right now. But as with all interactable items you see the magnifying glass pop up if you stand close to it.

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes