May 22, 2023
if you're fast enough you can even get the phone that Luna drops, follow her and call her whiles she is waiting infront of the door to her room to get some extra dialog. It's even hinted in the game files that you where supposed to be able to hide under her bed and some additional dialog would appear.
How do I trigger the Mac scene?

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
How do I trigger the Mac scene?
If you have the tablet, message Mac during the Luna's House mission, do it before exorcising. After exorcising the ghost Luna will walk to her room naked, she has some dialogue while walking towards the room and some if you're in the hallway outside of it while she's at the door. There's a specific message where she asks Mac to come to her house but idk if you actually need that one to trigger it.

• Haha
Reactions: The_Patriarch43

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
if you're fast enough you can even get the phone that Luna drops, follow her and call her whiles she is waiting infront of the door to her room to get some extra dialog. It's even hinted in the game files that you where supposed to be able to hide under her bed and some additional dialog would appear.
Might be added later on, who knows. I know LAGS has some more stuff in store, like supposedly Ted is unaware of Luna cheating and Wendy would inform him later in the game. Though honestly considering he bangs the other recruits I don't think it even matters.

• Haha

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Might be added later on, who knows. I know LAGS has some more stuff in store, like supposedly Ted is unaware of Luna cheating and Wendy would inform him later in the game. Though honestly considering he bangs the other recruits I don't think it even matters.
that idea might have been scapped or atleast changed, on itchio in the "My Comments" section someone said
"Why people care so much about NTR? Just do the thing you want to do @ dev don't let em influence in your OWN game ;)"
to which lags replied
"It's kind of affecting me because I am writing dialogues which displays Ted knows about her affair. Originally he was suppose to be oblivious to all of it and Wendy was suppose to tell player about it."
this was said before the release of v0.1.0 tho so maybe he doubled back on it and is now just doing his own thing like the comment suggested.

Last edited:
  • Haha

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
that idea might have been scapped or atleast changed, on itchio in the "My Comments" section someone said
"Why people care so much about NTR? Just do the thing you want to do @ dev don't let em influence in your OWN game ;)"
to which lags replied
"It's kind of affecting me because I am writing dialogues which displays Ted knows about her affair. Originally he was suppose to be oblivious to all of it and Wendy was suppose to tell player about it."
this was said before the release of v0.1.0 tho so maybe he doubled back on it and is now just doing his own thing like the comment suggested.
I hope so. I'd much prefer Ted being oblivious. But once again, not like it really matters anyways, its not like Luna is the only one cheating.

May 3, 2022
I hope so. I'd much prefer Ted being oblivious. But once again, not like it really matters anyways, its not like Luna is the only one cheating.
remember master oogway says, if she leaves you for another there's always her mother and if her mother doesnt want ted, there's always the sister

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
How to use it?
I really don't understand what you don't understand...
You enter what you want to search, like "full save" or "cheats" or whatever.
Select "This thread" so that it only shows results...on this thread...aka on the Lustful Spirit Hunt thread.
Then you hit search...it's that simple...
You may also want to go into advanced and select "Date" in the ordering section so that it doesn't give you results from years ago.
The rest of the advanced menu is pretty much self explanatory...again...Idk what is not to be understood here

Sep 22, 2018
I really don't understand what you don't understand...
You enter what you want to search, like "full save" or "cheats" or whatever.
Select "This thread" so that it only shows results...on this thread...aka on the Lustful Spirit Hunt thread.
Then you hit search...it's that simple...
You may also want to go into advanced and select "Date" in the ordering section so that it doesn't give you results from years ago.
The rest of the advanced menu is pretty much self explanatory...again...Idk what is not to be understood here
At this poin he's just trolling, there's no way someone is so idiot for real.

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Seems Tess got moved to 0.1.2. LAGS wants to finish one more map before focusing on Hailey's Treasure Adventure again.

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
I tried getting under the bed before Luna enters the room, but she won't come in unless you leave and then go to another room (except for the hallway, you have to go elsewhere).

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
According to (spoilers), which lists every animation, it seems like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

However, I can't seem to get that scene no matter what I do or how much I spend. Has anyone gotten it?

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
According to (spoilers), which lists every animation, it seems like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

However, I can't seem to get that scene no matter what I do or how much I spend. Has anyone gotten it?
You have to buy more food while the delivery girl is in the truck iirc.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
I tried getting under the bed before Luna enters the room, but she won't come in unless you leave and then go to another room (except for the hallway, you have to go elsewhere).
yeah, as i said it's hinted at but it isn't actually in the game yet or might even be removed in future updates, all i was trying to say is that it might be good to check that out in further updates.

Reactions: fapderp11
4.30 star(s) 31 Votes