Mar 11, 2023
I really don't understand what you don't understand...
You enter what you want to search, like "full save" or "cheats" or whatever.
Select "This thread" so that it only shows results...on this thread...aka on the Lustful Spirit Hunt thread.
Then you hit search...it's that simple...
You may also want to go into advanced and select "Date" in the ordering section so that it doesn't give you results from years ago.
The rest of the advanced menu is pretty much self explanatory...again...Idk what is not to be understood here
Thank you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

AnisNIK

Feb 23, 2023
Man like who plays Poker nowadays? Like this bitch is babbling some random rules I have no fucking clue about. Thought I lost but no apparently I have highest number card, whatever the fuck that means.

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Should I delete any older versions before dowloading the latest? Idk if having older versions will cause bugs with the game's data

Cheesek

Sep 1, 2018
Anyone know how to get the other red lady scene?
Yes, I can't understand either. I found all demonic cloth pieces, ran through each map, but did not figure out how to open the secret scene with Nina. I guess what the scene is, but what should lead to it or trigger it? It would be nice if there was at least some distant hint.

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Enable spoilerish, and read new rebecca spencer messages. There will be a hint.
Yeah I figured it out. All you have to do is run out of stamina while trying to exorcise her and a new animation plays.

Yes, I can't understand either. I found all demonic cloth pieces, ran through each map, but did not figure out how to open the secret scene with Nina. I guess what the scene is, but what should lead to it or trigger it? It would be nice if there was at least some distant hint.
Have you gotten her to transform?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheesek

Sep 1, 2018
Yeah I figured it out. All you have to do is run out of stamina while trying to exorcise her and a new animation plays.

Have you gotten her to transform?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
EDITED: Yup, it's right, you just need to complete huntings, and at some point I went to her and she transformed :D

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 31 Votes