kookra

Aug 3, 2022
the secret one they're talking about
For the secret animation you have to:
1. Light and place a candle next to her before she starts the hunt.
2. Stab her with the dagger.
3. Fail the capture by running out of stamina and then you will trigger it.

Awesome game.

Cole_Phelps

Jan 24, 2022

Awesome game.
Seriously, why make it such a hassle? I still don't get it to be honest.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
that idea might have been scapped or atleast changed, on itchio in the "My Comments" section someone said
"Why people care so much about NTR? Just do the thing you want to do @ dev don't let em influence in your OWN game ;)"
to which lags replied
"It's kind of affecting me because I am writing dialogues which displays Ted knows about her affair. Originally he was suppose to be oblivious to all of it and Wendy was suppose to tell player about it."
this was said before the release of v0.1.0 tho so maybe he doubled back on it and is now just doing his own thing like the comment suggested.
Im confused now. So can I avoid the NTR or not ?

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Im confused now. So can I avoid the NTR or not ?
So the main girl that you are with "Luna" does cheat on you from the beginning but the amount of content that is about cheating is rather small. If you can stomache a bit of cheating then i would still recommend the game but if you are really alergic to anything even remotly being considered NTR then i would stay away from this game.

TLDR; No it isn't avoidable

Reactions: fapderp11

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
No.
There's 2 modes, one where its blatant in both visuals and text. The other where its still blatantly visible.

But ay gotta tick that flavor of the year box right? urgh.
Honestly if they deleted that shit from the game they have something worth following here.
I mean you can just filter the "netorare" tag out if you hate it. Personally i do like the NTR that is in this game and i am kinda disapointed that the dev has already changed some content just to comply with some people who hate it.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Thanks for the warning. This information should be included in the game description or developer's notes. I was surprised when I saw the tag as I didnt expected from the game description about it. But I'm glad I checked the tags beforehand. ( Tho its tagged now and is in the genre tag)

No.
There's 2 modes, one where its blatant in both visuals and text. The other where its still blatantly visible.

But ay gotta tick that flavor of the year box right? urgh.
Honestly if they deleted that shit from the game they have something worth following here.
Cant agree or disagree with you since I won't be trying it anymore, but I will agree the pixel art in this game caught my eye. However, the fact that it includes unavoidable netorare is a complete turn-off for me.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Still surprising that you came back to this thread even after that tho, thought you might avoid it now or stop following since you where aware NTR is in it.
Too much quality to just abandon.

In cases like this I stick around for a while, give my feedback (yes devs often check for comments feedback on f95) see if things change, inform people of the details etc.
Who knows, maybe look into taking a crowbar to it myself. Added bonus of maybe fixing that sad excuse for a "tutorial"...

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Too much quality to just abandon.

In cases like this I stick around for a while, give my feedback (yes devs often check for comments feedback on f95) see if things change, inform people of the details etc.
Who knows, maybe look into taking a crowbar to it myself. Added bonus of maybe fixing that sad excuse for a "tutorial"...
Fair enough, a bit strange to put that much effort into a game that has content you don't like but i admire the dedication.

fireclaws10

Jan 21, 2019
Thanks for the warning. This information should be included in the game description or developer's notes. I was surprised when I saw the tag as I didnt expected from the game description about it. But I'm glad I checked the tags beforehand. ( Tho its tagged now and is in the genre tag)

Cant agree or disagree with you since I won't be trying it anymore, but I will agree the pixel art in this game caught my eye. However, the fact that it includes unavoidable netorare is a complete turn-off for me.
It's not proper NTR, it's a world where people just tend to fuck around anyway, like semi free use tbh.

fireclaws10

Jan 21, 2019
For some reason I still can't find the last piece of the clothing... already found one laying around and another on the statue but that's it.
there's a garage in sunflower city streets that you need a code for, it's lying around on the ground on the map. Can't remember the code or where the note is tho, but it's all on that map.

fireclaws10

Jan 21, 2019
The new version doesn't really add all that much, he just added the doll and fixed some bugs.
wydm? there's loads of new stuff. A lot of the animations and stuff are just for the new map, but you've got Nina, new ghosts, and some other stuff. Lags is a one man team and is pretty consistent with the updates, it's just a lot for one person to do, especially when they're not super proficient in coding, hence why it's slow-ish.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
wydm? there's loads of new stuff. A lot of the animations and stuff are just for the new map, but you've got Nina, new ghosts, and some other stuff. Lags is a one man team and is pretty consistent with the updates, it's just a lot for one person to do, especially when they're not super proficient in coding, hence why it's slow-ish.
I meant the version 0.1.1 to version 0.1.1.1
check itchio there is a newer version than the one on here.

Reactions: fireclaws10

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
So the main girl that you are with "Luna" does cheat on you from the beginning but the amount of content that is about cheating is rather small. If you can stomache a bit of cheating then i would still recommend the game but if you are really alergic to anything even remotly being considered NTR then i would stay away from this game.

Wait, the MC and Luna were together as a couple, not just co-workers where sex is part of the job? Or FWB as the world itself is very sex-centric.

Reactions: Xieus

derpdude115

Mar 12, 2020
:KEK:
View attachment 2218899

Cheats :-

Type in these code like you would do for GTA games.

• whatareyou - Reveals ghost name without affecting objective.
  • whereareyou - Reveals ghost room
  • runner - Infinite running stamina (Toggle)
  • lovemaker - 3x Climax Speed (Toggle)
  • fuckyou - Enrages ghost to hunt even though fear meter is low.
  • rKnight - Turns you into a Gfurry

This game reminds me of Phasmophobia -

Please report any missed tags (i only played a few minutes to scared)
Rknight one does not seem to work?

Klereb

Jan 21, 2021

Awesome game.
I tried this but didn't work. I placed a candle in the spawning point, before she appeared I run and maintained the stamina low, she appeared i stubbed her and run out of stamina but nothing happened.
after this i tried fuck her and being fucked. always the same animation

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes