Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
So I had a screen bug when first launching this, and when I got that sorted the tutorial was "completed" I guess. Is there a way to reset the tutorial so I can figure this stuff out properly?

raithark

Dec 26, 2019
whats the code for the sex room in the asylum contract? i can't find it. No, not the 773856 from the street contract.

Reactions: All777

Cozmos

May 30, 2017
floor 1
ruth hallway 1 slyvia
ruth hallway 2 last door loretta

jack hallway toilet - brittany

floor 2

marissa 1 jennifer
marissa 2 gina

miriam 1 harleen
miriam 2 eleanora

harleen -> loretta -> sylvia -> brittany -> eleonora -> gina -> jennifer

guide for doing the asylum mannequins, thanks something123 for the order
Can we pin this to OP, looked all over the place for it, ty mate

also will there be a gallery for the other animations too? (ursula, the spencer girl /other ghost hunteress, etc) the game is pretty nice, didn't expect that at first tbh but the hunting and the animations themselves are pretty good, hopefully the team/devs add more later on.

halluva

May 18, 2017
I almost love the game, but the actual mechanics of how you're supposed to handle the ghosts feels so unintuitive and clunky. The tutorial alone was confusing with how unclear the directions were and the iffyness of whether the game registers a task as done (looking at you, camera). Once I started doing an actual house, I expected some sort of counter telling me which tasks I've completed. Is the dev ESL? It really feels like the entire instructions portion of the game could use another pass.

FANNYMAN231

Jun 25, 2017
I'm currently stuck when you need to hide, I can't unhide, is it a bug or is there a button I should press to unhide?

Nvm. I found it, it's E.

Jan 13, 2022
how do you see the ghosts on the right in the ghostpedia?
The right side column aren't in the game yet.
Basically it is/was what ghosts were planned to be in the game but I don't think it's ever been changed since it still lists the red and blue ladies. Which blue I think got dropped because it was a copy and the Red Lady became the Tall Lady.

Reactions: Lacreatura2e23

Ozlayer

Aug 13, 2018
Man, the last girl on the poler minigame is the most unfair algorithm I have seen in years. How comes she will fold when you have a good hand, and keep going only when she will win? It can not be that she really compares hands to fuck you over man. It takes ages to win, lmao.

Aug 14, 2022
To the people taking issue with the NTR dialogue; I'll tell you how to make it not-ntr.

1. Go into the Lustful Spirit Hunt_Data folder.
2. Next is into the StreamingAssets folder.
3. All of these CSV files inside this folder is the text in the game. The one you want is the dialogs.csv
4. Open it in any text editor you want. Even notepad/wordpad.
5. Search for "lunatutorial1" this is where the dialogue for her begins.
6. All of the dialogue after each lunatutorial lines (Where the " begins), delete them.
7. Write whatever you want her to say during the tutorial in the format of lunatutorialxx (the xx being the number/letters in her sequence) : "Her lines" , "Her lines" (The comma/second set of "Her lines" bit is for the English V2 version
8. You now know how to change text options in the game. Go nuts.
Wait, so you're telling me I have to manually delete or modify in-game files to remove the ntr content? Seriously? :LUL:
Does that change anything in the story wise ? :KEK:

On a real note, this game is a "quick" and mindlessly enjoyable time-waster, even though the grind can get tiresome. Tried using cheats, but no luck there. Had to dive into editing the save file and scouring comments for hints. But here's the deal, don't get too invested in the main character. Every chick in this game is straight-up wild hoe, fucked in the past with the entire town or planning to in the future. It's like a damn cuckoo fest, even if the tags might not suggest it.

Edit
Had to say this, but god damn this ntr/cuck dialogs are so dumb you gonna love them :LOL:
Just found a gallery unlocker which unlocked all the scenes with main chick Luna and I hate her more but it read lika your typical hentai keke.

Last edited:
Reactions: oxygen5011
Aug 14, 2022
that idea might have been scapped or atleast changed, on itchio in the "My Comments" section someone said
"Why people care so much about NTR? Just do the thing you want to do @ dev don't let em influence in your OWN game ;)"
to which lags replied
"It's kind of affecting me because I am writing dialogues which displays Ted knows about her affair. Originally he was suppose to be oblivious to all of it and Wendy was suppose to tell player about it."
this was said before the release of v0.1.0 tho so maybe he doubled back on it and is now just doing his own thing like the comment suggested.
"It's kind of affecting me because I am writing dialogues which displays Ted knows about her affair. Originally he was suppose to be oblivious to all of it and Wendy was suppose to tell player about it."
Oh man bless you for this comment HAHAHA :KEK:
Oh man, not gonna lie a small tear left my eye as I was reading it, god bless you bro.

But yeah, this game definitely took a double twist like a pro. Have you seen Luna or Mac's Photocollection? Or even better, Luna's Tablet? Those chats and photos take you on a full-blown netorare doujinshi adventure. Forget about ghost hunting; this is a game dedicated to a cuckolded male protagonist. It's mind-boggling how brainless the MC can be, reminiscent of characters you typically find in hentai.

It almost makes you think that the game should have been played as the MC from the start—ghost hunting, banging them, and getting intimate with the girls. :p

By the way, you can downvote a comment on itcha ? Cant seem to do that on his site tho ? Gonna do my part :WeSmart::BootyTime:
im-doing-my-part-serious.gif

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes