jkm7777777

Sep 17, 2021
to get nina both scene by editing savefile, add> "RecruitSally":30 or just simply editing sally's num to 30. positing is next to RecruitMelanie. the devs changed name nina to sally(IDK) your welcome! happy hunting:>

jkm7777777

Sep 17, 2021
I tried this but didn't work. I placed a candle in the spawning point, before she appeared I run and maintained the stamina low, she appeared i stubbed her and run out of stamina but nothing happened.
after this i tried fuck her and being fucked. always the same animation
i suggest you to edit savefile which i post upper

derpdude115

Mar 12, 2020
For the secret animation you have to:
1. Light and place a candle next to her before she starts the hunt.
2. Stab her with the dagger.
3. Fail the capture by running out of stamina and then you will trigger it.

Awesome game.
which girl do you do this too?

Klereb

Jan 21, 2021
which girl do you do this too?
the tall ghost (she is new).

to unlock the fox girl you have to get the new introduced assistant and then do that procedure or there is another way that i do not know which is. I unlocked her without realizing how

derpdude115

Mar 12, 2020
the tall ghost (she is new).

to unlock the fox girl you have to get the new introduced assistant and then do that procedure or there is another way that i do not know which is. I unlocked her without realizing how
How do you unlock the assistants?

Last edited:
Reactions: LustyFoxxx

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
How do you unlock the assistants?
Sabrina - Doubles your money for completing a contract. Read the note outside Ted's house. After finishing a hunt in Luna's Home just go to Luna's room and you'll find her there.
Gloria - You can fuck her during contracts and it buffs your thermometer for 90 seconds, lets you see the ghost room and where the ghost will spawn. Have to solve a puzzle in the Asylum map, you can find the solution in the previous pages. She'll appear in the backyard and in the truck during contracts.
Nina - Lets you heal during contracts by doing KTE. Finish a hunt in Sunflower City, you'll find her in one of the areas and she'll ask you to find someone. Find that person on the map and talk to Nina again and she'll appear in your house after.

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Also it might seem like NTR but it really isn't. Ted is dating Luna but he really doesn't care about her, the demonic lust outfit even outright states Ted has no love for Luna he just wants to fuck her ass. Everyone else is promiscuous in their relationship though some seem to be pretty pure like Nina.

Its also apparent Luna is a complete nympho. Her older sister is. Gloria says Luna has goblin essence, she's a complete sex machine. So why complain about NTR? Ted has a literal harem of girls and its only gonna get bigger later on.

fireclaws10

Jan 21, 2019
Wait, the MC and Luna were together as a couple, not just co-workers where sex is part of the job? Or FWB as the world itself is very sex-centric.
The story of those two is very dumb. MC (Ted) tricked Luna into "K.T.E.", which stands for Knowledge Transfer Exercise. She believes that the anal sex is actually making her smarter, because she did better on a test after it. You find this out from her flash drive. Her boyfriend Mac on his flash drive is also fucking every woman he sees anyway, like 5 different girls?

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
The story of those two is very dumb. MC (Ted) tricked Luna into "K.T.E.", which stands for Knowledge Transfer Exercise. She believes that the anal sex is actually making her smarter, because she did better on a test after it. You find this out from her flash drive. Her boyfriend Mac on his flash drive is also fucking every woman he sees anyway, like 5 different girls?
She isn't dating Mac. After Ted fucked her and she "got smarter" she believes she can gain knowledge through sex so she started doing it with Mac to get better at programming. She's dating Ted, Sabrina's note says as much. As to whether KTE works or not, maybe its because she has goblin essence? Who knows.

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes