fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Does Nina follow you to solve cases? I've only gotten one scene with her at home so far. I thought she'd follow me around like Tess used to a couple of updates ago, but doesn't seem to be the case

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Does Nina follow you to solve cases? I've only gotten one scene with her at home so far. I thought she'd follow me around like Tess used to a couple of updates ago, but doesn't seem to be the case
No. Every recruit has a unique effect. Tess is the only one that will follow you into contracts iirc. Sabrina doubles the money you get, Gloria lets you get the thermometer buff, and Nina lets you heal by doing KTE.

Reactions: fapderp11
Jan 25, 2019
Yeah I figured it out. All you have to do is run out of stamina while trying to exorcise her and a new animation plays.
How did you trigger tall lady's animation? I ran out of stamina so many times but she just disappears.

Also anyone figured out how to get Nina's second animation?

EDIT: I figured out. After returning from a contract, a cutscene plays when you enter the kitchen. Later you will see transform option in the box.

Last edited:

Cole_Phelps

Jan 24, 2022
How do you even unlock Nina? Or any of the other recruits? Somehow as much as I've gotten around I still haven't been able to. Nor have I found all the Lust Outfit parts.

Jan 13, 2022
How do you even unlock Nina? Or any of the other recruits? Somehow as much as I've gotten around I still haven't been able to. Nor have I found all the Lust Outfit parts.
The three recruits that are in the game right now can be found in specific locations after a hunt except for the doll which needs a puzzle to show up I think outside the main character's house. You can find the puzzle somewhere back in this thread and is in the asylum location.
For the other two, the "big sister" (can't remember her name) can be found in Luna's room in Luna's home after you read a note outside the main house. Nina just appears after a hunt in the streets location and ask for some help which after helping goes to the main house kitchen.

The last lust outfit piece is on that devil statue in the streets location, and just use the water item on it. The rest is just lying around in the same location.

Reactions: Cole_Phelps

Cole_Phelps

Jan 24, 2022
The three recruits that are in the game right now can be found in specific locations after a hunt except for the doll which needs a puzzle to show up I think outside the main character's house. You can find the puzzle somewhere back in this thread and is in the asylum location.
For the other two, the "big sister" (can't remember her name) can be found in Luna's room in Luna's home after you read a note outside the main house. Nina just appears after a hunt in the streets location and ask for some help which after helping goes to the main house kitchen.

The last lust outfit piece is on that devil statue in the streets location, and just use the water item on it. The rest is just lying around in the same location.
For some reason I still can't find the last piece of the clothing... already found one laying around and another on the statue but that's it.

Avindel

Feb 16, 2020
Just stab her with cursed dagger as the hunt starts before she even gets to roam around then X the shit out of her.

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes