Champinon

May 20, 2017
yeah, as i said it's hinted at but it isn't actually in the game yet or might even be removed in future updates, all i was trying to say is that it might be good to check that out in further updates.
According to the developer, the scene is programmed and the animation is in the game files, but has not yet been implemented.

• Wow
Reactions: fapderp11

RichterDS

Jun 29, 2017
I was reading My House of Horrors novel while waiting for new updates, and I must say that I highly recommend the author to read this novel. Since it also tries to catch ghosts.

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
According to the developer, the scene is programmed and the animation is in the game files, but has not yet been implemented.
If the entire thing is made already then it should be in the next update. Always fun to try and find stuff in this game anyways. Iirc, the dev wanted to add more story into the game.

Last edited:

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
If the entire thing is made already then it should be in the next update. Always fun to try and find stuff in this game anyways. Iirc, the dev wanted to add more story into the game.
personally after looking through the games files with asset studio i couldn't find anything about a scene related to hiding under the bed yet. I found some other interesting things like the "haunted doll" that is mentioned in the text files. I wouldn't recommend looking at any of it yet tho since some if it are massive spoilers for the future plot of the game and isn't even related to h-content.
But also to mention this again, just because it is mentioned in the games files does not mean that it will be in the game. It's better to err on the side of caution and not get hyped about something being in the next update just to be disappointed when it ends up not being there.

Last edited:

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
personally after looking through the games files with asset studio i couldn't find anything about a scene related to hiding under the bed yet. I found some other interesting things like the "haunted doll" that is mentioned in the text files. I wouldn't recommend looking at any of it yet tho since some if it are massive spoilers for the future plot of the game and isn't even related to h-content.
But also to mention this again, just because it is mentioned in the games files does not mean that it will be in the game. It's better to err on the side of caution and not get hyped about something being in the next update just to be disappointed when it ends up not being there.
Fair enough. The dev seems ambitious about this project though, they mentioned wanting at least 10 maps and over 20 ghosts, and that's just the main gameplay side of things. Either way can't wait to see what they'll add.

Reactions: MeepMoop123

Onkin

Sep 15, 2018
yeah, as i said it's hinted at but it isn't actually in the game yet or might even be removed in future updates, all i was trying to say is that it might be good to check that out in further updates.
Set up a camera before Luna enters the room and let yourself be surprised :)

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Set up a camera before Luna enters the room and let yourself be surprised :)
Thanks but this was already known information

Just an FYI in case some people haven't thought of it. You can put a camera in Luna's room then trigger the Mac scene and watch it from the camera station.
Its just a loop that changes speeds though.

View attachment 2649042
The conversation was about that there are lines in the text files that imply that you could hide under the bed before luna enters the room and there might be a scene related to that.

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Btw how how do you extract text files from the game? Don't know how to use Asset Studio. As for the "haunted doll", I suppose its connected to something Luna mentions in-game.

Febui

May 6, 2022
I'm hoping the next update adds windowed mode. I'm unable to play it as it is (and not in enough of a rush to try dxwnd or the like)
Correct me if I've just missed the option somewhere

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Btw how how do you extract text files from the game? Don't know how to use Asset Studio. As for the "haunted doll", I suppose its connected to something Luna mentions in-game.
oh, in the folder "Lustful Spirit Hunt_Data" there is the "StreamingAssets" folder which contains the dialogs and you can just open the files with excel.

Reactions: OvaLoaf

Febui

May 6, 2022
1685589577849.png
Whack! I don't see it.
Seems the download link changed even though the thread didn't bump up on Latest Games and Updates, I guess.
And the changelog doesn't mention it
I'm a little confused how this has happened.
The version number is the same as it was, I think.

Last edited:

Onkin

Sep 15, 2018
Thanks but this was already known information

The conversation was about that there are lines in the text files that imply that you could hide under the bed before luna enters the room and there might be a scene related to that.
Ah ok, mb then

jojo2023

Apr 22, 2023
when i click for the next floor it open phone and i can not go to the next floor for new ghost how to fix this?

Varakiel

Mar 31, 2019
omg i hate the poker mini game so much lmao my opponent got 1 butt slut on 5 rounds in a row that mini game is the worst i have seen in a long while please can you fucking remove that damn card Edit: make that a 6 worst part is, is always when i am about to win Edit 2: wow guess what she got another butt slut after 2 rounds i am out of here

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
omg i hate the poker mini game so much lmao my opponent got 1 butt slut on 5 rounds in a row that mini game is the worst i have seen in a long while please can you fucking remove that damn card Edit: make that a 6 worst part is, is always when i am about to win Edit 2: wow guess what she got another butt slut after 2 rounds i am out of here
Poker is rough but it just takes patience. If you're complaining about Rose then she's supposed to be unfair. We're getting an npc that will help us win against her next update.

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes