May 15, 2020
Anyone know how to actually get into the code locked door? I used the correct code and although it opened, I can't physically go in.

notamasochist

Nov 19, 2017
Spent about 10 minutes trying to figure out how to use the dagger in the tuturial, couldn't figure it out, whould be nice if there was some kind of tutorial IN THE TUTORIAL. pressing "x" does nothing, either as a single press or spamming it, "e" does nothing. wtf dev? please make the controls more intuitive, or just explain it better.

mbzradeloip

Feb 26, 2018
Spent about 10 minutes trying to figure out how to use the dagger in the tuturial, couldn't figure it out, whould be nice if there was some kind of tutorial IN THE TUTORIAL. pressing "x" does nothing, either as a single press or spamming it, "e" does nothing. wtf dev? please make the controls more intuitive, or just explain it better.
e just picks stuff up
f is the button to use items

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

Lize

May 28, 2017
Just found the poker game and I fucking hate it. I've always sucked at poker so this is practically locked content for me.
I used cheat engine to bypass it tho you still have to win at least once. Basically you scan for the girls' money until you get the value (you do this by entering the number in scan value, then you rescan it when the number has changed so that you know which value to change) and lower that amount to 0, you repeat it everytime she sells her clothes and gets more coins

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
I just wanted to ask a question to people watching this thread. How are you all feeling about the NTR in this game?
I'm mostly asking because i currently see people downvoting the "NTR Related Content" post on the Itch.io and wondering if it's just the usual "If i see the word NTR, i have to tell people that i hate it" crowd or are people doing it because it isn't tagged as such on itch.io? just wondering what you guys think.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I just wanted to ask a question to people watching this thread. How are you all feeling about the NTR in this game?
I'm mostly asking because i currently see people downvoting the "NTR Related Content" post on the Itch.io and wondering if it's just the usual "If i see the word NTR, i have to tell people that i hate it" crowd or are people doing it because it isn't tagged as such on itch.io? just wondering what you guys think.
I just don't like it

Onkin

Sep 15, 2018
I don't care much and find NTR highly overrated. Also, it's the dev's game, not the one's of random people. If you compare the up- vs. downvotes most luckily support the dev.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
I don't care much and find NTR highly overrated. Also, it's the dev's game, not the one's of random people. If you compare the up- vs. downvotes most luckily support the dev.
I am glad that most people are supporting the dev, i'm just abit worried that people will start flaming him soon since there are hints toward more NTR related content being added in the future.

I just don't like it
I'm surprised you even played a game that has the "netorare" tag.

Reactions: Yuri Alpha

Beckz

May 11, 2020
The NTR content revolved around the "Dev's character" itself, so it will definitely spawn a lot of haters..
But tbh, this is their game, so they are free to do as they please..

Though, the NTR content in this game are considered joke level, or Sharing one.

The only thing I displeased from this game, was the fact they make a joke or fake teaser about upcoming game and remake..

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I am glad that most people are supporting the dev, i'm just abit worried that people will start flaming him soon since there are hints toward more NTR related content being added in the future.

I'm surprised you even played a game that has the "netorare" tag.
is it really ntr if everyone is fucking everyone
this is why I still played it.
I don't like NTR but if everyone is fucking everyone then meh, I can take it

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
this is why I still played it.
I don't like NTR but if everyone is fucking everyone then meh, I can take it
That's fair, i just wanted to ask in my initial question how people felt about the "NTR" in this game so i was a bit confused when you replied with "i just don't like it" i guess.
also thank you all for being so civil about a discussion like this and giving me some genuine replies.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
That's fair, i just wanted to ask in my initial question how people felt about the "NTR" in this game so i was a bit confused when you replied with "i just don't like it" i guess.
also thank you all for being so civil about a discussion like this and giving me some genuine replies.
Yea like if everyone's fucking everyone I see it more as a "fucking with the bros" type shit lmao
But if someone comes up and forcibly rapes some girl that's close to MC and the game gives the player no opportunity to fight it, I'll stop playing the game faster than you can say "sperm" in bulgarian
1684057939033.png

Reactions: NitroSM
4.30 star(s) 31 Votes