Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
It's not honeyed burgers, it's either lunch boxes or the other honey kind of item (I forgot the name), it just looks like a jar, I think. To eat the lunchboxes, just get in front of them and press E. Everytime you press E, you'll eat one, but it doesn't look like it because they spawn in the same spot. Keep pressing until the box disappears. Then, buy more lunchboxes again and repeat. If you run out of money, close the game, open the save file and change the money value, then open the game again. Someone explained it some pages back. I think there's a limit or something so just don't give yourself a million or some crazy amount, 5k was enough for me.

Edit: It's called honey milk, it's right next to the lunchboxes.

View attachment 2576192
How do you edited the save?

cewa

May 9, 2018
Game glitched out... I bought stuff that never appeared and the Ghost stopped hunting after 3 times. Got an incorrect evidence too, Freezing Temps but the Ghost turned out to be Shy
The AI companion is very annoying too, getting in the way constantly

UnknownSoul

Jul 26, 2018
Does anyone still have version 0.0.7 or Is there any way to get rid of Tess? Or at least make her stay in one place, I don't really want someone following me around in a game like this.

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2019
Everyone asking for how to input the cheats, you just type them in while in the game
I can't seem to put in the codes, how do i do it? I never played gta
You type them in once you get into a map. No text bar or anything, just once you load in start typing. Your character will move around a bit but that's fine.

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
I know they are trying to make 2D Phasmophobia and it's fun , but to many tools to use and constant need of backtracking makes it to long

Wankyudo

Jul 26, 2017
To the people taking issue with the NTR dialogue; I'll tell you how to make it not-ntr.

1. Go into the Lustful Spirit Hunt_Data folder.
2. Next is into the StreamingAssets folder.
3. All of these CSV files inside this folder is the text in the game. The one you want is the dialogs.csv
4. Open it in any text editor you want. Even notepad/wordpad.
5. Search for "lunatutorial1" this is where the dialogue for her begins.
6. All of the dialogue after each lunatutorial lines (Where the " begins), delete them.
7. Write whatever you want her to say during the tutorial in the format of lunatutorialxx (the xx being the number/letters in her sequence) : "Her lines" , "Her lines" (The comma/second set of "Her lines" bit is for the English V2 version
8. You now know how to change text options in the game. Go nuts.

Dushniy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2021
YO, that's not fair, I was working on a game like this! :mad:

Just kidding, good luck with development, lol

andrewong1980

Dec 8, 2018
Game mechanics are annoying and confusing. The controls are similarly counter-intuitive. And you have to constantly go back and forth between rooms due to small inventory space and silly quest requirements. The concept is interesting but so far not worth playing; hopefully gameplay will improve in future updates.

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes