fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
After finishing Faith's quest you can find a really hard to see black apparition in 3-2. If you hit it with some holy water it's actually Faith who became a ghost. You can find her body in the symbol room too which Wendy can use. You can fuck Faith's ghost but the dialogue is kinda disturbing since she reveals that putting using her body for Wendy traps Faith in the soul orb. So uh yeah I don't think I'll be using that body.
Yeah, I found it easier to see her with the lights off. Dagger also works!

DarkSlayer666

Aug 2, 2020
1-3. The Tess scene is RNG. Currently, scenes of Tess can be seen in a total of two places. (Scenes vary by location. One is Asylum, and the other is in her house) To trigger an event, you need to use her robot or use it to show a lot of sex scenes. Then, after catching a ghost in one of the two places, she randomly tells Ted to go back first, and she runs to Mac and has sex with him. Then you chase her and talk to Tess, and the scene is unlocked.

Credit to LordRobster
What does "use it to show a lot of sex scenes" mean? Is there another use for the robot other than having sex with it?

Klereb

Jan 21, 2021
i have completed the faith quest, but faith1 and faith2 are blocked because i did not fuck her. do you know how can i modify the savefile to unlock them or if i can repeat the quest?

Yharim

May 12, 2023
How do I unlock Tess? Every time I find her she tells me she's safe and to come home, but what should I do now?

Eoi461

Dec 2, 2019
how did you get it to work? I've tried everything and still can't get it
I did exactly what it says to do and it worked. Has to be reddish flame You-Rei and I let it chase me before hitting her. Then I let her get me and now it’s in my gallery.

Jan 13, 2022
Did someone explain how to get secret Tall Lady animation yet? Cant find anyone explaining rn
Just knock her down with a lit candle close by and when fucking her run out of stamina. Don't know 100% if the candle does need to be lit but I've always done it that way.

LordRobster

Dec 10, 2017
Do you get anything for donating to Tess' page?
Also,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
reset data, dunno which one so i just reseted all
( I'm not a native speaker, but I'm using a translator, so the sentences and words may be a little weird. )

Little experiments have shown that you can restore Faith quests for the first time by modifying the Savedata.txt file.

As a result of checking, Faith's quest appeared to be affecting the variable 'npcSecretAnimation2', and it was confirmed that faith's quest was changed by changing the 4th and 5th numbers out of a total of 9 digits.

The fifth number seemed to confirm whether you and Faith met.
(When you talk to the men -> npcSecretAnimation2":9xx01xxxx)

When the 4th number is 1, if you proceed with the quest of the past Faith, it failed and changed to 9
(If you had sex with her -> npcSecretAnimation2":9xx11xxxx)
When you have sex with her and talk to her from the past -> npcSecretAnimation2":9xx91xxxx).

On the contrary, while men's rape a Faith, if you didn't have sex with her, it remains 0, and if you proceed with the quest in that state, you could get on the Good ending route, and the number changed to 4.
(When asked to bring her a Dark Mirror -> npcSecretAnimation2":9xx30xxxx
If you not having sex with ghost Faith -> npcSecretAnimation2":9xx40xxxx
If you have sex with ghost Faith -> npcSecretAnimation2":9xx41xxxx)

In conclusion, You don't have to erase the save completely.
by changing the 4th and 5th value of the variable 'npcSecretAnimation2' to 00, we can put it right before our first meeting with her.
(npcSecretAnimation2":9xx00xxxx)

If you just want to unlock the 4 scenes (Faith 1,2,3,4) regardless of the quest, just change both values to 11
(npcSecretAnimation2":9xx11xxxx).

Last edited:

DarkSlayer666

Aug 2, 2020
Little experiments have shown that you can restore Faith quests for the first time by modifying the Savedata.txt file.

As a result of checking, Faith's quest appeared to be affecting the variable 'npcSecretAnimation2', and it was confirmed that faith's quest was changed by changing the 4th and 5th numbers out of a total of 9 digits.

The fifth number seemed to confirm whether you and Faith met.

When the 4th number is 1, if you proceed with the quest of the past Faith, it failed and changed to 9 (npcSecretAnimation2":9xx11xxxx -> npcSecretAnimation2":9xx91xxxx).

On the contrary, while men's rape a Faith, if you didn't have sex with her, it remains 0, and if you proceed with the quest in that state, you could get on the Good ending route, and the number changed to 4.
(If you not having sex with ghost Faith -> npcSecretAnimation2":9xx40xxxx
If you have sex with ghost Faith -> npcSecretAnimation2":9xx41xxxx)

In conclusion, You don't have to erase the save completely.
by changing the 4th and 5th value of the variable 'npcSecretAnimation2' to 00, we can put it right before our first meeting with her.
(npcSecretAnimation2":9xx00xxxx)

If you just want to unlock the 4 scenes (Faith 1,2,3,4) regardless of the quest, just change both values to 11
(npcSecretAnimation2":9xx11xxxx).
A hero does not need a cape.

Reactions: metasmugl
4.30 star(s) 31 Votes