LordRobster

Dec 10, 2017
can someone tell me where the doll parts are?
Also i just have the butt and the dick of the doll after revisting the maps, can you tell me where is the rest?
There are a total of three parts.

The main body is in the 'backalley 1' of the 'Sunflower City Streets' behind the garbage bag
Onahole is in a warehouse in the 'backalley 3' of the 'Sunflower City Streets'
Dick is on the Lobby desk of 'Hillford Asylum'

Reactions: jlp333 and Nabebebe

kookra

Aug 3, 2022
If I already encountered Faith and fucked her, does that mean that she won't appear with two guys on floor 1 again?

LordRobster

Dec 10, 2017
Reactions: Nabebebe

LordRobster

Dec 10, 2017
If I already encountered Faith and fucked her, does that mean that she won't appear with two guys on floor 1 again?
Yes. as LAGS mentioned, to re-run the event, "You have to erase 'All Memories' which basically resets game to starting point"

and if you play as spoilerish mod, you can hear to her plan for the next update, and she mentions that if you don't proceed with some of the content that will be added first, you won't be able to enjoy it after watching Good Ending.

However, there is one way to return to the beginning of the event without completely erasing the save.

If you adjust the value of the variable in the savedata.txt file "slightly", you can go back to the beginning while keeping the save.

Last edited:

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Do you simply have to wait? There's no other pre-requisites? I remember someone saying you need to have sex with the Tess robot in all the rooms with the no-sex sign but that might be for something else.
Yeah, I can confirm that I finished the Mariko (Faith) quest before I even knew you could have sex with Tess Robot. Having sex at all those places....did absolutely nothing.

Reactions: fapderp11

LordRobster

Dec 10, 2017
Do you simply have to wait? There's no other pre-requisites? I remember someone saying you need to have sex with the Tess robot in all the rooms with the no-sex sign but that might be for something else.
It was just a coincidence to learn about this. I was lying in bed the previous day without a good night's sleep and saw the news that 1.2.0 had been updated at dawn (my time zone is quite a bit different.), and I woke up tired, but I was trying to find hidden things almost all night.

I also saw that post and was trying to do the same thing, and I fell asleep in the middle, sitting in a chair.
And when I woke up, I saw some guests on the first floor even though I didn't do anything like before, and I took a hint from Hanako-san's event and decided to wait recklessly.

And after a number of validations, I found out that the conditions for the Faith event were to talk to Kent and triggering the event, and just wait in Evergreen.

Perhaps even in the case of the yellow sign we talked about before, his "long" stay at Evergreen to watch the event seems to have been accidentally matched.

What LAGS said means "I didn't expect anyone to find it until the next update" is that when we play this game it takes about 15~20 minutes at the longest, so I guess he didn't think anyone would stay on the same map for more than 30 minutes.

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
If you visit Evergreen again and go into class 3-2 you can see what she did with two Dark Mirrors.
Can you clarify on this one please? I can only bring 1 Dark Mirror with me, I can't buy a second one. Even with one, it doesn't activate since there aren't any mirrors there.

fakenamelol69

Apr 3, 2022
I'm missing Faith1 and Faith2, and I'm guessing there's another hidden Mac animation, since there's a space where it should be in the menu (first space in the third row)
I did a bit of experimenting and found out that you unlock both the good ending and bad ending Faith animations after completing one (the only difference is that she's crying in the bad ending), and Faith1 and Faith2 are probably when she's being fucked by the 2 guys before you, since for some reason those don't get unlocked even if you interact with them

DarkSlayer666

Aug 2, 2020
Does anyone know how to trigger/open the door that leads to Mac fucking Judy at Regina's command? I've gotten there once and i am at this exact moment in the room, for the second time, but i don't know how to trigger. It seems that the game bugs when i try to enter the first classroom (all the way to the left) of the 2nd floor after moving up from 1st floor and it leads me to this room with a chance...? I'm not sure.

Edit: forgot to mention that this event is happening in the PAST and in the Storage Room, but if you try to enter the room by going to the portal and going back to PAST, the door is locked and Ted mentions hearing moaning sounds. After leaving the Storage Room where Mac is fucking Judy, the same message about moaning will pop up, and you won't be able to enter in this instance.

LordRobster

Dec 10, 2017
Can you clarify on this one please? I can only bring 1 Dark Mirror with me, I can't buy a second one. Even with one, it doesn't activate since there aren't any mirrors there.
She appears to have attempted a rumor ritual using three Dark mirrors... During the conversation, she says she already has two mirrors for the ritual, and asks her to give the player's for the remaining one. In conclusion, you just have to give her one Dark mirror.

And, yes. It wasn't two, it was three. My memory was incorrect.

Reactions: MiKaEl90
4.30 star(s) 31 Votes