dougredfield

Oct 18, 2022
Guys, I don't know how to recruit tess. She tells me to go home, that she's safe there. I don't know what to do to get her out of there. If anyone can help...

LordRobster

Dec 10, 2017
When the quest with mariko/faith has been done, and the orgy people are no longer there, you can see a ghost hovering around in there (its a very transparent)
Have you tried Cursed dagger on her? You can see sex scenes and you can hear stories about what happened.

what should i do after this?

View attachment 2841035
If you visit Evergreen again and go into class 3-2 you can see what she did with two Dark Mirrors.

LordRobster

Dec 10, 2017
how do you unlock irene? im so confused
There's a portal pattern hint in class 4-2 that calls out Irene. if you have successfully summoned Irene and talked to her, return home and meet her again in Wendy's residence to prove her innocence. And then she'll be recruited along with the sex scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SemenDemon696969

Sep 3, 2022
Have you tried Cursed dagger on her? You can see sex scenes and you can hear stories about what happened.

If you visit Evergreen again and go into class 3-2 you can see what she did with two Dark Mirrors.
Cool detail, she also mentions her fathers flash drive? guess i'll go looking for more stuff

LordRobster

Dec 10, 2017
Cool detail, she also mentions her fathers flash drive? guess i'll go looking for more stuff
Fathers flash drive is expected to be added to the next update. LAGS noted that the next addition could open a locked warehouse in the past Evergreen, and take a hint to proceed with Faith's quest.

And now the scene in the locked warehouse is already complete, and if you want to see "right now" you can get the key to the warehouse by modifying savedata.txt.

SemenDemon696969

Sep 3, 2022
Fathers flash drive is expected to be added to the next update. LAGS noted that the next addition could open a locked warehouse in the past Evergreen, and take a hint to proceed with Faith's quest.

And now the scene in the locked warehouse is already complete, and if you want to see "right now" you can get the key to the warehouse by modifying savedata.txt.
That's awesome, nice seeing how the story of all the descriptions and npc chats are coming together to create one coherent story line. Such a good game.

Reactions: LordRobster

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
That's awesome, nice seeing how the story of all the descriptions and npc chats are coming together to create one coherent story line. Such a good game.
The storytelling for a game like this is unreal. So much so in fact, that it's uncanny for me, it's way too good for some hentai game. Miyazaki better kick George Martin and ask LAGS to make DLC story for Elden Ring.

• Haha
Reactions: DarkSlayer666

fakenamelol69

Apr 3, 2022
Has anyone figured out how to manipulate the save file to unlock everything? I changed all the 0s to 1s in anything related to animations which unlocked all unhidden animations, and the warehouse one There was also 1 string that said

"npcSecretAnimation2":911411111, which makes me wonder what else is unlocked by going higher than 1. Technically I could brute force it but if there's a simpler solution that'd be easier

I'm missing Faith1 and Faith2, and I'm guessing there's another hidden Mac animation, since there's a space where it should be in the menu (first space in the third row)

Last edited:

billymh115

Jul 15, 2021
Has anyone figured out how to manipulate the save file to unlock everything? I changed all the 0s to 1s in anything related to animations which unlocked all unhidden animations, and the warehouse one There was also 1 string that said

"npcSecretAnimation2":911411111, which makes me wonder what else is unlocked by going higher than 1. Technically I could brute force it but if there's a simpler solution that'd be easier

I'm missing Faith1 and Faith2, and I'm guessing there's another hidden Mac animation, since there's a space where it should be in the menu (first space in the third row)
How did you do that?

fakenamelol69

Apr 3, 2022
How did you do that?
go into LocalLow/LAGS/Lustful Spirit Hunt and click SaveData. use ctrl+f and search "anim". it'll show you all the strings for animations save for the delivery girls and normal ghost animations (i think ghosts each have their own value and as long as it's higher than 0 you'll unlock the animation, and you can search "delivery" for the delivery girls)

from there change the 0s to 1s and that'll unlock most animations.

I'm assuming one of those can be changed higher than 1 and it'll unlock Faith1 and Faith2, but I'm not sure yet

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes