Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
I can't seem to start mariko quest. Can someone share how to do it? Also, hanako san on the ladies bathroom 3F also not unlocking, and banshee 3rd scene.

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
I can't seem to start mariko quest. Can someone share how to do it? Also, hanako san on the ladies bathroom 3F also not unlocking, and banshee 3rd scene.
To get the Hanako scene you enter the 3rd stall on the 3rd floor girls bathroom and just wait. I didn't check how long but I just left Ted in the stall and did something else.

May 3, 2022
In the Infirmary, 2nd room to the left of security. It is in the right corner.
k thanks now where can i find irene? u see i suck at finding stuff idk where to even begin with like i explored every stuff maybe im missing out aswell since the new runner cheat makes you run at mach 5

Jan 25, 2019
Anywhere except first floor. That seem to prevent them from spawning. They spawn after hour hand of the clock was past 3. Catch the ghost for good measures before waiting for them.

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
To get the Bansheep 3rd animation you need to hit her with cum water then while she's down hit her with the cursed dagger. You'll get the doggy style animation afterwards.

Jan 25, 2019
What do you do exactly, let her catch you once then do it again?
I strike her with dagger while she was moving then waited for her until she hunts again. Let her catch you this time. Note that you must check what color flame she is making. If it's red then you are good to go.

So yeah, i'm here, what do I do now?
Talk with all of them and go to the small room where you see marking on the wall. Interact with it to get sun on left, up, right and wind on bottom side. You will gain access to a place where you will find her. Rest is easy.

Reactions: OvaLoaf

kookra

Aug 3, 2022
I strike her with dagger while she was moving then waited for her until she hunts again. Let her catch you this time. Note that you must check what color flame she is making. If it's red then you are good to go.

Talk with all of them and go to the small room where you see marking on the wall. Interact with it to get sun on left, up, right and wind on bottom side. You will gain access to a place where you will find her. Rest is easy.
I followed your instructions and got this animation.

1691621626722.png

Dec 11, 2019
TFW Zoomers couldn't grasp anything when cracking a code through the use of a cellphone.
Smartphones actually made people fucking dumbier.
No, that's just not it at all. There are two Rose safes in the game. That code is for the old Rose safe, and does not work with the new one, which is what they were asking for. I don't blame them for not knowing how to get the new code, because it's another rng timelock waiting for the right dialogue to display.

shadow77281

Oct 22, 2021
If you guys want to make it easier to get the code on Floor 3 without doing poker, just edit the save data. AppData > LocalLow > LAGS > Lustful Spirit Hunt > SaveData

Edit value of rose:20

Just spam the dialogue in the poker gallery you should get it

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Anywhere except first floor. That seem to prevent them from spawning. They spawn after hour hand of the clock was past 3. Catch the ghost for good measures before waiting for them.
Interesting. I'm waiting for this while I do other stuff. It seems like 1 minute of real time is 5 minutes of game time, according to the clocks in the university (approximately, I might be wrong). The time on Luna's tablet doesn't seem to match the time on the clocks though.

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Looks like the 'runner' cheat (infinite stamina) now also makes you extremely fast. A feature we definitely needed.

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes