Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
My code was 974696 and im pretty sad about it. since the first time that i had checked the poker minigame i kept spamming dialog to see if there was something about the code in it and the rng refused to give me the one piece of information that i needed to the point that i gave up on it
also thank you for everyone that helped

Karsenal

Jun 28, 2018
Anybody know how to get the following animations? I've gotten all the other ones but I'm stuck with these.

ywchh

Dec 28, 2018
Figured out if you go back to the original place of the doll you are using, you can get the soul orb again

Klereb

Jan 21, 2021
how can you give wendy a body?

there is a bug in the poker game, i won by color but for the game i lost

Immagine 2023-08-09 190539.png

Last edited:

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
The current vessels for Wendy are found in the Asylum and Sunflower City. One is in the sex room and needs a code found within the map. The other is inside the garage and needs a code that can also be found inside the respective level.

Just interact with the vessel and you'll immediately put the soul orb into it. The choice seems to be permanent right now so if you want to reset to try the other choices just go erase Possessed Items data in the options. All it does is reset Wendy's state + the haunted doll which can easily be reobtained. Just grab the soul orb again, the safe will still be unlocked, and go pick the other vessel you want.

SemenDemon696969

Sep 3, 2022
The current vessels for Wendy are found in the Asylum and Sunflower City. One is in the sex room and needs a code found within the map. The other is inside the garage and needs a code that can also be found inside the respective level.

Just interact with the vessel and you'll immediately put the soul orb into it. The choice seems to be permanent right now so if you want to reset to try the other choices just go erase Possessed Items data in the options. All it does is reset Wendy's state + the haunted doll which can easily be reobtained. Just grab the soul orb again, the safe will still be unlocked, and go pick the other vessel you want.
You can just go back to the doll you put the soul in at its there to pick up again. But hey there is supposed to be 3rd body to put soul in right, short kaori, any luck?

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes