nuino

Oct 10, 2022
Does someone have the full save of 0.1.1? (with the Poker Gallerie would be cool)

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
1691582525249.png
I'm dumb and didnt get how irisne is supposed to be the password.
1691582544349.png
Also find a different animation for tess robot when shes near mac

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
How did you get the scene to start lol I can't get it to start
When you banish the ghost from the asylum Mac will appear with one out of three (i think there are three) girls, just go around the map looking for the sofas and press X on Tess Robots to start fucking her

placeholderyeet

Jan 24, 2019
Can't find 3/3 of the lust outfit at all, got the succubus mannequin and the boots, missing the horns but they are nowhere to be found (not in front of the threesome building). Bugged or do they appear randomly?

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Can't find 3/3 of the lust outfit at all, got the succubus mannequin and the boots, missing the horns but they are nowhere to be found (not in front of the threesome building). Bugged or do they appear randomly?
Horns are on the right side of the arcade area, you must finish the mannequin puzzle in the Asylum map first before it spawns.

Reactions: placeholderyeet

SemenDemon696969

Sep 3, 2022
If you guys fuck the robot(tess) in all the rooms that have the yellow sign saying not to sex there, you will unlock the Mariko thing. Do the fucking at the yelow signs, then go to the bottom at where all the cumstains are. Now you have a choice, to rape her or dont. if you do rape her, you will you fail her quest. Instead of fucking her you can go to the magic circle thing and you will find her outside the door with the moaning couple. Tell her the truth and succeed.

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes