Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
If you guys fuck the robot(tess) in all the rooms that have the yellow sign saying not to sex there, you will unlock the Mariko thing. Do the fucking at the yelow signs, then go to the bottom at where all the cumstains are. Now you have a choice, to rape her or dont. if you do rape her, you will you fail her quest. Instead of fucking her you can go to the magic circle thing and you will find her outside the door with the moaning couple. Tell her the truth and succeed.
I cant activate this scene even though i already cummed on tess twice on each of the "no sex here" signs. do you have any other idea as to how activate it?

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
If you have it please tell me I can't figure it out for the life of me
I dont have it either. the only thing i could think about was using the old cellphones method of typing but it far exceed the amout of characters available on the safe

lunaiscool

Jun 15, 2023
I dont have it either. the only thing i could think about was using the old cellphones method of typing but it far exceed the amout of characters available on the safe
I tried the same thing lol, I been going back through the old maps in case I missed something but no luck

SemenDemon696969

Sep 3, 2022
I cant activate this scene even though i already cummed on tess twice on each of the "no sex here" signs. do you have any other idea as to how activate it?
Hmmm, well i did it after catching ghost, and having everything else unlocked/read (including the magic teleport circle thing) not sure what more it could be.
btw, seems failing the quest (raping mariko) will exclude some animations.

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
Hmmm, well i did it after catching ghost, and having everything else unlocked/read (including the magic teleport circle thing) not sure what more it could be.
btw, seems failing the quest (raping mariko) will exclude some animations.
what is this magic teleport circle?
also where are these Wendy's Vessels

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
My code was 974696 and im pretty sad about it. since the first time that i had checked the poker minigame i kept spamming dialog to see if there was something about the code in it and the rng refused to give me the one piece of information that i needed to the point that i gave up on it

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes