mazzjazz

Aug 10, 2022
really messed up my first save and to restart i gotta delete the save in the files lmao, should probably be fixed in the future?

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
I did the Croydon Street House stage ~20 times in a row (am currently sitting on a pretty 12115 coins) and have not gotten a single spawn of Tall Lady. Which brings me to the question: are ghosts restricted to levels?

To clarify; I already did capture her once in Sunflower City Streets, but now I want her to re-spawn to see the secret scene. She seems to stubbornly not follow the pattern of previous ghosts and refuses to appear in the easier levels.

Update: I finally got her to appear again in Sunflower City Street, on the 5th try. I even pulled off the secret position/animation, BUT that doesn't unlock it in the gallery room! What a damn blunder... you don't even get to enjoy it properly, because it drains all your HP and ends the level immediately...
I guess the reason why it's a secret is because you get to see the serial number on her lower abdomen, which confirms her to be a clone-mutant of Mrs. Hillford, whose preserved corpse you can find in the secret sex room in the asylum stage (deepest lore).

Last edited:

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
I did the Croydon Street House stage ~20 times in a row (am currently sitting on a pretty 12115 coins) and have not gotten a single spawn of Tall Lady. Which brings me to the question: are ghosts restricted to levels?

To clarify; I already did capture her once in Sunflower City Streets, but now I want her to re-spawn to see the secret scene. She seems to stubbornly not follow the pattern of previous ghosts and refuses to appear in the easier levels.

Update: I finally got her to appear again in Sunflower City Street, on the 5th try. I even pulled off the secret position/animation, BUT that doesn't unlock it in the gallery room! What a damn blunder... you don't even get to enjoy it properly, because it drains all your HP and ends the level immediately...
I guess the reason why it's a secret is because you get to see the serial number on her lower abdomen, which confirms her to be a clone-mutant of Mrs. Hillford, whose preserved corpse you can find in the secret sex room in the asylum stage (deepest lore).
Yeah, it's meant to be a 'big reveal' since it's the only position that shows her from the front. I made a comment about it some pages back. LAGS confirmed this scene will be added to the gallery in the next update.

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
New comment by LAGS on the game's progress:

Hello,

Just informing that I might be able to finish update in next two weeks. Kappa's secret animation will not be included in the game until get a specific ghost into the game.

Things left to add in game:-

• You-Rei ghost. (Both sprites and Code)
  • Conjurer (Code)
  • An urban legend
  • Some adjustment to Evergreen University
  • Sex Video maker update (Gallery)
  • Ghostpedia collectible pages and info

Last one will be relatively easy since I have to place collectible items across all maps.
From the

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Any tips for playing this poker game? I don't understand how to play
Test out the different exorcising tools in the basement at home or read the tutorials in the handbook. Or just play the tutorial level again.

Cole_Phelps

Jan 24, 2022
Any tips for playing this poker game? I don't understand how to play
The most important bit for understanding how to play Poker is to understand which hands are valuable and whatnot. You can look up 'Texas Hold'em Hands' on google for that.
You'll figure out the rest from there.

Reactions: TuanCao

TuanCao

Mar 6, 2023
I have two questions
1 where do delivery girls and how to buy goods for 400 cents and 800 cents
2 why can't I open the safe the password is 676763 right

Cole_Phelps

Jan 24, 2022
I have two questions
1 where do delivery girls and how to buy goods for 400 cents and 800 cents
2 why can't I open the safe the password is 676763 right
I don't know if you need to 'trigger' anything but it wouldn't hurt to go to their shop (In Sunflower City) and interact with it, otherwise...
1. Talk to Luna during a Contract and Buy about a dozen Lunchboxes.
2. I believe it's 474763 if I'm not mistaken.. could be wrong though.

Reactions: TuanCao

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
I cant banish kuppar
I posted this a long time ago, this is how I do it:

Oh I've gotten candles to work for Kuppers! It's very tricky though, this is what I do: First try to figure out exactly where she's going to spawn by either fucking Tess or just waiting till she spawns (I think the spawn point doesn't move, might be wrong). Now, get her to spawn again, but before she appears, make sure you leave a lit candle on the floor next to the spawn point (left or right), and finally, when she spawns, light the second candle on the opposite side (so she's between both candles). The problem is that kuppers usually extinguish candles, so it's kinda hard to keep the first candle lit before they spawn. The other issue is that the candles have a short "range", they both have to be kinda close to the spawn point. I think you're supposed to do this when she has just spawned and still isn't moving. It's hard but it works. Don't know if my weird explanation works for you lol. I think there's a little video somewhere in the 'how to play' or 'tools' section of the menu showing how to do it.
Crossed out the Tess part bc she's unavailable right now, she'll be back on next update.

DarkSlayer666

Aug 2, 2020
Amazing game and incredibly fun, featuring some deep lore and secrets along the way. Really looking forward to it.

It's pathetic how these childish NTR haters pronounce themselves here. The game has no feelings whatsoever held by and to any character, which is a major thing in NTR focused games.

I see like the other guy posted before; the NTR haters want this good art to adopt to their likes, not the other way around.

DarkSlayer666

Aug 2, 2020
Checking up to see if any new stuff or discovery showed up.

Also will take the oportunity to say that i've played his other games—because this one is just so good—to see if they also had the same quality as this one, but sadly—and from my perspective—none of them get even close to this. Would be nice if he'd focus on this game exclusively.

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Checking up to see if any new stuff or discovery showed up.

Also will take the oportunity to say that i've played his other games—because this one is just so good—to see if they also had the same quality as this one, but sadly—and from my perspective—none of them get even close to this. Would be nice if he'd focus on this game exclusively.
As far as I can tell its a solo dev project so you gotta give it time. I don't think Hailey's Treasure Adventure has much more left though I could be wrong but once that game's done then I expect this one to get a lot of focus. This game definitely has the biggest scope out of any of his past projects which makes me excited for his future works.

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes