OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
1689104306660.png

Seems the dev is having a change of heart or something. Idk what this means for the Wendy related content but I hope the NTR toggle doesn't mean more work for them. Seems like a pointless decision but we'll see.

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
Seems the dev is having a change of heart or something. Idk what this means for the Wendy related content but I hope the NTR toggle doesn't mean more work for them. Seems like a pointless decision but we'll see.
its sarcasm well I think

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
its sarcasm well I think
sadly it probably isn't, a couple of things have already changed in terms of "NTR" content since people have been so upset about it.
Like the newly introduced puppet was supposed to have sex with luna aswell (atleast it was heavily implied before) but now the game explicitly says that that won't happend.
Also this is more just a theory but the reason why Tess was at "95%" for almost a month now was probably because she was close to complete but LAGS had to change the TessXMac scene so that Tess is now a robot in order to stop people from calling it "NTR".

I will say tho that i am not against the idea of a toggle, as long as the original vision of what LAGS wants to make doesn't get compromised along the way.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Whelp.PNG
Well... that's disappointing, really quite sad to see a game dev being pressured into changing a game just because of hate from some people.
The game's probably still gonne be quite fun, just without any "hidden" and "secret" animations.
Also please don't hate on the dev for making this decision, it's fine to voice your opinion about it but ultimatly it's up to him what the game should be.

Just to clarify i think the way he meant that was that that's the idea for how the "NTR off" switch version will be, i think there will still be the original plan just with two diffrent versions now.
Clarification.PNG

Last edited:

exter

May 29, 2017
View attachment 2762772
Well... that's disappointing, really quite sad to see a game dev being pressured into changing a game just because of hate from some people.
The game's probably still gonne be quite fun, just without any "hidden" and "secret" animations.
Also please don't hate on the dev for making this decision, it's fine to voice your opinion about it but ultimatly it's up to him what the game should be.

Just to clarify i think the way he meant that was that that's the idea for how the "NTR off" switch version will be, i think there will still be the original plan just with two diffrent versions now.
View attachment 2762786
If you read the rest of the Thread, then it seems more like the Dev is simply being sarcastic about removing that content. So maybe just wait and see.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
If you read the rest of the Thread, then it seems more like the Dev is simply being sarcastic about removing that content. So maybe just wait and see.
He's only removing it for the "NTR off" option, like in the beginning of the game it's going to ask you if you are ok with seeing "NTR" and if you select no it's just going to remove MAC out of the game entirely.
Because of that tho he will remove the "Wendys Vessels" plot where you get wendy to posses the doll entirely.

NTR will still be an option in the game.

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
sadly it probably isn't, a couple of things have already changed in terms of "NTR" content since people have been so upset about it.
Like the newly introduced puppet was supposed to have sex with luna aswell (atleast it was heavily implied before) but now the game explicitly says that that won't happend.
Also this is more just a theory but the reason why Tess was at "95%" for almost a month now was probably because she was close to complete but LAGS had to change the TessXMac scene so that Tess is now a robot in order to stop people from calling it "NTR".

I will say tho that i am not against the idea of a toggle, as long as the original vision of what LAGS wants to make doesn't get compromised along the way.
I think the doll x Luna thing was scrapped super early on or was never even planned to be added. There's really nothing hinting at it aside from a line from Luna saying the Doll tried to fuck her once.

I actually believe Tess x Mac will still be a thing only that Ted will have the robot help him instead of Tess herself but in the files Tess has a line saying she'll stay behind in the school which means she herself is probably still going to do it with Mac. The only reason we're getting the robot is that it will have to do with one of LAGS future games featuring Tess apparently, she's an assistant too so she's still most likely appearing in Ted's house and Ted can probably do it with her there.

I really do hope this doesn't compromise LAGS original vision though, still stupid how people complain about NTR when everyone is fucking each other.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
I think the doll x Luna thing was scrapped super early on or was never even planned to be added. There's really nothing hinting at it aside from a line from Luna saying the Doll tried to fuck her once.

I actually believe Tess x Mac will still be a thing only that Ted will have the robot help him instead of Tess herself but in the files Tess has a line saying she'll stay behind in the school which means she herself is probably still going to do it with Mac. The only reason we're getting the robot is that it will have to do with one of LAGS future games featuring Tess apparently, she's an assistant too so she's still most likely appearing in Ted's house and Ted can probably do it with her there.

I really do hope this doesn't compromise LAGS original vision though, still stupid how people complain about NTR when everyone is fucking each other.
In the old versions in the line "teddollsex1" in the other/spoilerish section there was a line: " Well at least someone is having fun with my old toy. But I must say this doll is quite efficient. I hope this doll doesn't steal Luna from me."
i'm pretty sure this was intended to be in the game before but got cut since people complained.

I could be wrong on the TessXMac thing tho since it's completly unfounded but i just personally believe that it's the reason why Tess was changed so much since the demo.

Last edited:

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
In the old versions in the line "teddollsex1" in the other/spoilerish section there was a line: " Well at least someone is having fun with my old toy. But I must say this doll is quite efficient. I hope this doll doesn't steal Luna from me."
i'm pretty sure this was intended to be in the game before but got cut since people complained.

I could be wrong on the TessXMac thing tho since it's completly unfounded but i just personally believe that it's the reason why Tess was changed so much since the demo.
LAGS stated themselves that the addition of the robot was because of his future plans involving Tess so I'll believe them on that. As for the doll though I guess we'll just have to wait and see, though does Ted not say that line in v0.1.1.1?

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
Gosh I Hope its sarcasm. Those anti ntr dudes really do be ruining everything for everyone
That's why they're all sad and alone IRL. The hell if they're gonna stand around and be sad and alone online too. I always found it strange when people become so obsessed that they have to self insert into fictional work and create these absurd puritanical fantasies.

Probably won't be long before some of them come in here shouting those quality low IQ words like "cuck" to attempt the fortification of the incredibly stupid hill they wish to die upon.

Reactions: DarkSlayer666

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
LAGS stated themselves that the addition of the robot was because of his future plans involving Tess so I'll believe them on that. As for the doll though I guess we'll just have to wait and see, though does Ted not say that line in v0.1.1.1?
all the placeholder lines of "teddollidle1", "teddollmast1", and "teddollsex1" had been replaced with "tedhauntdollsex1" wich now explicitly states that there will only be scenes with Lunas sister and Lust.
old.PNG
New.PNG

You can still find the original version in the demo on itchio.

Last edited:
Reactions: OvaLoaf

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
I'm gonna guess he's going to move her to the next update yet again.
either that or he might legit remove her entirely tho i think that's less likely, he's already put that much effort into her and it would be way easier to just rewrite her if he's concerned about people considering it "NTR".
Like why would he edit the page to remove tess entirely but still keep this:
iunno.PNG
if he changes that to simply say "i will be removing it entirely" then he probably just removed her.

Last edited:

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
Has the dev posted anything about this Magic Ring game? Just curious what it might look like, I've enjoyed all their other works.

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
1689229279182.png
Look at the latest thread on itch.io. Someone brought up the NTR toggle idea and this is their reply. At this point I think it really is sarcasm since this isn't the first time LAGS has responded to something like this because otherwise that is a shit ton of work down the drain and a lot of characters getting removed since a lot of them are cameos of Magic Ring characters.

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Has the dev posted anything about this Magic Ring game? Just curious what it might look like, I've enjoyed all their other works.
They have a single video on it on their youtube channel, Seems to be a super early prototype as a lot of things have changed such as the MC now having black hair (pretty sure he's Mac).

You know, maybe LAGS should have made Magic Ring first just to make the Mac scenes in LSH feel less like NTR.

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes