consey

Aug 6, 2022
Hey guys where is the power box in the asylum and also how to find the lust and ragged outfit?

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Another :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also from the devlog: progress on the new map.

1. Evergreen Academy
  • Lobby (100%)
  • 1F Corridor M (100%)
  • 1F Corridor L
  • 1F Corridor R
  • 2F Corridor M
  • 2F Corridor L
  • 2F Corridor R
  • 3F Corridor M
  • 3F Corridor L
  • 3F Corridor R
I'm guessing L, R and M mean left, right and middle, respectively. Seems like this map's layout won't be as confusing as the asylum, good.

renan.bd

Apr 24, 2021
Buy the lunchbox and honey drink during a contract. Spend 400 coins worth and one of them will show up and give Ted a blowjob. If you eat the food and buy 400 more instead of talking to them then you can do anal sex.
I do that I get the blowjob but after I buy more it's still the same thing just the blowjob without anal

consey

Aug 6, 2022
I do that I get the blowjob but after I buy more it's still the same thing just the blowjob without anal
If one of the delivery girls show up and you buy around 500$ lunchboxes and eat the lunchboxes and you will trigger anal. (not all of them just spend 500$ on lunchboxes and eat them)

May 3, 2022
great news guys, i found a way to cheat money... which isnt really kinda good but still money is money and since new map gonna cost either 1k welp i figured instead of farming the money like i should, i searched on how to make the money kinda inf to do this press window button + R and then go to local low to go to local low press appdata and then yeah u see local low and then search or look for a folder named LAGS, then click it then go to lustful spirit hunt then after that u should see 3 notepads. look for SaveData and then yeah go click it then enter the desired amount of money you want, also just looking on this has alot of things u can mess with like a 100 of candles or something but i wouldnt do that if i were you. there's alot of stuff here too like nurse outfit then wendy jacket and wendy bunny it seems lags planned more stuff to put in this game, there's also recruit sally and melanie and liz

May 25, 2022
look for SaveData and then yeah go click it then enter the desired amount of money you want, also just looking on this has alot of things u can mess with like a 100 of candles or something but i wouldnt do that if i were you. there's alot of stuff here too like nurse outfit then wendy jack
oh man thanks for this tip!

May 22, 2023
Can someone please explain the unlocking of the demonic lust outfit step by step, for me it shows 2/3 and if i remember correctly the two pieces i do have i just picked up on the sunflower map, idk where the third is and idk which piece is missing so if u can just tell me the location of all three so i can check every spot please

Jan 13, 2022
Can someone please explain the unlocking of the demonic lust outfit step by step, for me it shows 2/3 and if i remember correctly the two pieces i do have i just picked up on the sunflower map, idk where the third is and idk which piece is missing so if u can just tell me the location of all three so i can check every spot please
Use the cum water on the devil statue in sunflower street. sounds like the one your missing.

Reactions: fapderp11
4.30 star(s) 31 Votes